Sign in to follow this  
KyBlue

Decals

KyBlue

Took mom to the not so local flea market... They had these, couldnt pass up the tool related ones.

DickbeaterTool.jpg

FlyingTools.jpg

Notoolloan.jpg

Tool911.jpg

ToolDrawer.jpg

JimD

love the signs!

HorseFixer

Nice signs! I like Um! :dunno: Do you think you could hook a brother up if he sent you the denero? :thumbs: Looks like something THE DUKE could use for all the guys like BUTCH <_< who have been eYeballing my tools!! :whistle: :whistle:

KyBlue

Duke...Nope. You think your bbq is better... cant help somebody that thinks that..LoL

Haha Yeah I'll get ya some, 15.90 for the five (including tax)

Next time im over that way, Ill get a set. I dont goto that flea market often, cause its 70ish miles away and mostly populated and patronized by...Illegals...

If your in a hurry for em, I can mail em, if you can wait, ill bring em in June.

HarleyMan46929

Where did you find these "WARNING" stickers? I need some like those to keep the kids out of my tool chest. My kids aren't so bad, but one of my teenage son's friends seem to have Alzheimer's....they constantly forget where they got 'em, and I find the rusted remains of what were my tools laying outside the tool-chest and the whole blessed barn!!!! Maybe some of these stickers, namely the one that states: Warning: the last guy to borrow a tool is in the bottom drawer" might make a fairly strong impression on one kid in particular.

HorseFixer

Duke...Nope. You think your bbq is better... cant help somebody that thinks that..LoL

Haha Yeah I'll get ya some, 15.90 for the five (including tax)

Next time im over that way, Ill get a set. I dont goto that flea market often, cause its 70ish miles away and mostly populated and patronized by...Illegals...

If your in a hurry for em, I can mail em, if you can wait, ill bring em in June.

Scott that will be fine June I Mean. If ya need the cash before hand lemme know! :thumbs:

wh500special

Tool911.jpg

"YOUR" :whistle:

Ask them if they can check "there" spelling.... :thumbs:

linen beige

"YOUR" :whistle:

Ask them if they can check "there" spelling.... :thumbs:

Their's won in ever crowd... Weight, make that too! :whistle:

Tool borrowers are easily controlled simply by connecting each metal tool box that is mounted on insulating casters to one leg of a 110 Volt extension cord. :dunno:

wh500special

Their's won in ever crowd... Weight, make that too! :whistle:

:thumbs::whistle: :dunno: