Elkskin's mower junkyard

tomorrow is going to suck

Elkskin's mower junkyard

Well in December i had 16 teeth pulled. Tomorrow i am going in and having rest of them pulled and getting dentures. i dont think ill be doing anything for a few days lol. tomorrow afternoon supposed to have a guy coming to buy a sears garden tractor from me. so dad will have to do that sale for me.

Sparky

That does not sound like a good time! I don't enjoy going to the dentist for a simple cleaning, cant imagine having all my teeth yanked out!!

Mike......

Coadster32

Best of luck to you. 

JC 1965

WOW !!  That makes me shiver just thinking about it. I get nervous when i get cleanings. When I was 40 I had to get 4 wisdom teeth removed because they were impacted. I had to have the procedure done in the hospital because the oral surgeon had to split each tooth in 4 pieces. The roots were growing around nerves that control facial movements on each side of the face. He said if he damaged the nerves my face would look like I had a stroke ( drooped mouth ).    :scared-eek:    My whole head was swollen for about a week. I go to the dentist regularly but I hate it.    

slim67

ouch! good luck with that. Definitely ask for pain meds on that one.:P

ACman

Good luck my friend ,listen to your doc . Don't want no dry sockets :angry-nono: !  ... but after all the pain just think of that big smile :D you'll have to show off .

• Like 1

Elkskin's mower junkyard

yea well dentist said my teeth were rotten due to amount of pop i drink plus other things and i tend to breath through my mouth all the time which he said causes bacteria to grow. i am only 26 and yea teeth were breaking. in some pain right now. but dentures are something to get used to i cant even talk correctly right now lol

slim67
14 hours ago, craftsmanmowerfreak said:

yea well dentist said my teeth were rotten due to amount of pop i drink plus other things and i tend to breath through my mouth all the time which he said causes bacteria to grow. i am only 26 and yea teeth were breaking. in some pain right now. but dentures are something to get used to i cant even talk correctly right now lol

Pop is bad period for anything. Very acidic. What did they give you for pain? Hope you feel better.

Zeek

No more mouth breathing :naughty:

Mouth problems suck and are one of the most annoying things you can have. I get pissy when I have something as simple as a mouth ulcer :angry-teeth:, but that is nothing compared to what you have going on.

Don't go with a grille . . . those people are crazy. . .

Elkskin's mower junkyard
2 hours ago, slim67 said:

Pop is bad period for anything. Very acidic. What did they give you for pain? Hope you feel better.

2 pain meds. heck they pulled the last 11 our with me away took 16 tubes of novacain to numb me lol

slim67
5 minutes ago, craftsmanmowerfreak said:

2 pain meds. heck they pulled the last 11 our with me away took 16 tubes of novacain to numb me lol

holy shnike 

js5020

Heck with that novicain for yankin ,,,,,, have em put an IV in and give you a shot of sleepy juice, its the best!  I remember the dentist putting the shot in the IV and the next thing I know I'm awake and missing some teeth.  Not much pain afterwards and they yanked 5 and they were all back ones.  Pretty much feeling normal the next day.

Elkskin's mower junkyard

ya only dentist i ever went to for pulling teeth

next week i go in for a cleaning, i was not looking forward to it..until now

• Like 1

dcrage

Heh folks. If dental work causes you great anxiety (my last two dentists assure me that others have the same issues I have, Novacan does NOT deaden my mouth pain); ask about "sedation" while being worked on. For me that is 2 mg of Xanex prior to appointment. Makes me relaxed/goofy as can be (which my wife has to deal with) but the dental staff assures me I am much easier to work on. I know I have no problems now.