AlwaysLookin80

New John Deere 110

T-Mo

Nice.  It appears to be a 1966 since the foot rests appear to be bolted on and it has the wording "Variable Speed Drive" on the dash.  What's the serial number and type code?  In 1966, Deere would use a different type code for not only the tractor model, but the tire and rim set up.  See the charts below taken from the operator's manual.  BTW, if need any manuals, pm me with your email address and I'll send you some.

I have a '66 also.

Pages from SM2059 Apr67.pdf

2016-10-15 09.54.46.jpg

2016-10-15 09.56.34.jpg

• Like 4

AlwaysLookin80

SNT103105367M

• Like 1

T-Mo

Yep, a 1966 and the type code T1031 with the "10" meaning a 110, and the "3" indicates tire/rim of GT-3 which is 16 x 6.50-8 front tires and 23 x 8.50-12 High Flotation tires (turf tires, and the "1" means manual lift.  A "2" would have been a hydraulic lift.

AlwaysLookin80

Yes, I actually found that info last night. It's a very nice tractor. The tires are new and the hood is perfect with no cracks. The lights are original equipment but just not wired up. Once I'm done with my rj35s that one will be next for a resto. 

I actually like the position of your lights better than on the hood. Be nice to find some hubcaps like yours too

T-Mo

I have all four of the hubcaps and I thought about selling them.  They're not perfect, but close.  The front ones aren't on in the pictures because on the narrow rims I have, the dust cap sticks out too far, which isn't a problem on the wider rims like yours.  Below is a picture with just the front caps installed on the wider rims.

On the position on the lights, there is actually a template in the light install instructions that shows the location on the hood and the left rear fender for the tail light.  It looks like the headlights on yours are too far back from what Deere recommended in that template.

110_112_RF_Headlight_ and_Rear_Lamp_Installation_with_Template(AM30974-Form_M443-766).pdf

DSCN0080.JPG

• Like 2

Ken B

I had a 110 I restored a while back... Super fun tractor and the variable drive is fun to use. Looks like you got a nice one!

ScannedImage-2-1.jpg

• Like 4

Terry M

I always liked the round fender Deeres.....Looks like a nice one!!:handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1

AlwaysLookin80

Finally got the missing pulley cover for it today 

IMG_5336.JPG

• Like 1

T-Mo

Just a note here, the muffler on it now is Deere's replacement for the original.  It's okay and is what I have on mine, but if you want it to look original, HAPCO sells the reproduction originals.  Unfortunately they're out of stock now, but I'm sure they will get more in soon.  Contact Kate at Hapco.

http://hapcoparts.com/muffler.aspx

• Like 1

petes

The 110 was on top of my list too. Mine's a "66"

IMG_20160912_153218187.jpg

• Like 3