Red144runner

Some updates

Red144runner

Since July I've owned those 4! The 3/14 was sold and replaced with my 3/15. The raider 12 was pretty cool. I had seen it rusting in a yard not far from my house. Told my wife I'm leaving a note about that tractor, she said I was nuts, but I got it and for free. Engine was free, hydro was as well. I sold it to a friend but I took the slot hitch, cable, chains and the rear tach o matic. So right now I have the3/12 and 3/15 set up for winter duty with a 48" plow on the 12 and 44" blower. The 15 needed a good cleaning wheel seals and bearings. I welded up a 2" receiver for it and made a weight rack to hang my suitcase weights. The 12 came with cast irion wheel weights and chains. 

We had 15" snow here first chance to use the 3/15 with the blower. Wow threw the snow 35', my drive goes up hill and the the chains and 180lbs of weight it operated awesome. 

Here are pics from the fall. 3/14 loaded with loam, and kids for our October fest hayride. 

My 3/12 became a haloween prop, also had my pioneer p41 with a big Stihl bar on it

IMG_2411.JPG

IMG_2542.JPG

IMG_2531.JPG

• Like 9

Retired Wrencher

Red144runner Looking good with these fine tractors. You are all set for what ever comes your way in weather.

Red144runner

Here's my current fleet. I'll get some action shots later as I have to clean the driveway again. And some pics of the raider that my buddy jake plans on putting back to work

IMG_2926.JPG

IMG_2903.JPG

IMG_2905.JPG

IMG_2908.JPG

IMG_2914.JPG

Here's my current fleet. I'll get some action shots later as I have to clean the driveway again. And some pics of the raider that my buddy jake plans on putting back to work

• Like 3

Sparky

I remember when my kids were young and a ride in the yard trailer being pulled by the WH was a treat!!

But my son is almost 22 years old, 6'3"tall and about 215#s....those days are over!!

Mike..............

• Like 3

TDF5G
On 2/10/2017 at 1:43 PM, Sparky said:

I remember when my kids were young and a ride in the yard trailer being pulled by the WH was a treat!!

But my son is almost 22 years old, 6'3"tall and about 215#s....those days are over!!

Mike..............

But your :wh: could still do it!

• Like 2