Sign in to follow this  
Kelly

Help find crank

Kelly

Ok I'm not sure how to go about finding the right crankshaft for my Tucky, I have, I have a NOS short block HH60 but it has the wrong crank shaft size, I see cranks new ones fairly often on ebay, but I don't know a part no. :whistle: I'm putting it in a 603 (iknow should be a H60 alum. block) but having a New cast iron one I'm going with that, any Ideas where to find out what part no. I need??? :thumbs: I know it needs to be for the cast iron block, and have a 1" PTO snout and I would like to put a new crank back in this motor, I even have one new in the box, came with all my stuff I bought, but don't know what it fits :whistle: HELP!!!!!!

oldandred

This is the old number dont know if its changed \

30199 stright out of a tecumseh parts book for the hh60 engine

sorekiwi

I think the crank you want (1' shaft, right?) is the one from the HH60-105014A or HH60-105013A. These were the HH60's used on the 606/656 and 607/657 tractors which appear to have used the 1" pulley.

I dont have a parts listing for that spec engine, but the HH60-105014B uses p/n 31791. It doesnt state whether this is a 3/4" or 1" shaft.

This site has a ton of Tecumseh parts lists: http://www.landscapepower.com/Tecumseh/Tec...partslists.html

but not the HH60-105014A...