Cee245

Wheel horse 520 on internet

Cee245

Has anyone else seen the cheap 520 on the internet for 750?  Way out of my area but seems like a really good deal for a 520.

• Like 1

JAinVA

Internet is a vast place.Could may be narrow it down for us?

Edited by JAinVA
  • Like 1

stevebo

Cannot post links to certain sites but it is one that starts with an e:ph34r:

Cee245

I didn't want to post a link. Yes it's the one that starts with an "e". Seems too good to be true. Thoughts?

GMan

There are two of them listed by the same guy. A 520H and a 520-8. They are are not for sale for $750, the starting bid on each is $750. Whenever someone breaks the ice with a bid I doubt they will stay at the $750 mark..............but I've been wrong before! .........................Gary

• Like 1

T-Mo

The 520-8 used to be Steve's @wh500special.  They seller even used Steve's picture of the 520s on the trailer.  See this ad:

Same pictures as Steve's ad.  I wouldn't be surprised if the 520H wasn't Steve's also.  Looks like he bought them from Steve to flipped them.

• Like 1

Cee245

The 520h days $750 or best offer. It is not an auction as far as I can see.

wh500special

They're mine, hence the recycled pictures and descriptions.

I want them gone.  I'll have to check, but I think I set these up as an auction.  I'm losing money on each of them at the opening bid, but that's not really a big deal at this point.  I just want the space back.

Shipping can be an option if someone is interested.  I can palletize (might take me a while) and either have picked up at work loading dock or dropped at a Fastenal store.  But buyer needs to do all the legwork.  The 520H/48 is actually already palletized (see pic).

Hopefully they go. 

Steve

IMG_4836.JPG

• Like 5

Cee245

Hi Steve, I didn`t see your listing with your 520-8 and 520h on the trailer until just now,  the one I`m talking about on that "e" site is 750 OBO. It is a 520h located in Spencer, Indiana... I must type my search words differently than most... On that "e" site, I typed my usual tractor keywords in the search "wheel horse"and your post doesn't show for some reason. I searched for  "520 toro" and I finally found your post.  I was wondering why you guys were (ended up being correct) telling me that there were 2 for sale by same guy!