AlwaysLookin80

New tractor in the collection

neil

701 , great little tractors one of my fanorite , enjoy 

• Like 1

Pollack Pete

VERY nice 701.Also one of my favorites.I have a 702.Not exactly the same,but close.Have fun with your new toy.

• Like 2

AlwaysLookin80
1 hour ago, Pollack Pete said:

VERY nice 701.Also one of my favorites.I have a 702.Not exactly the same,but close.Have fun with your new toy.

Thank you. 702 is the next tractor I'm looking for besides a 1045. 

• Like 2

elliot ness

Sweet 701.:text-bravo:

Tankman

Very worthy Horse. Certainly a favorite around here!  :handgestures-thumbupright:

Retired Wrencher

J.A. Look to be in great shape from the picture. Enjoy it show it off be proud of it.:handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1

JC 1965

Love the 701. I don't have one but always been one of my favorite models. Thanks for sharing.        :thumbs2:

Elkskin's mower junkyard

very nice 701. i really like mine, i never actually thought i would ever get one myself. but it kind of fell into my lap for free lol. i grew up around my dads 502 wheel horse. and i been working on it for past couple years with him getting it ready for a repaint and getting hood back on it.

kthack657

The 701 is a great little tractor, I have to get a new regulator for mine and rebuild on the generator, but she is one of my favorites...plus she was my very first full restoration

Elkskin's mower junkyard
18 minutes ago, kthack657 said:

The 701 is a great little tractor, I have to get a new regulator for mine and rebuild on the generator, but she is one of my favorites...plus she was my very first full restoration

going through that with my 701. bought one turned out be wrong VR. so heres one i am going to buy. http://www.ebay.com/itm/PREMIUM-NEW-REGULATOR-REPLACES-DELCO-1118266-1118306-1118791-1118983-1118985-/331469044413?hash=item4d2d183abd:g:hVsAAOSwa39U0S0o&vxp=mtr one i bought before turned out to be a positive ground. oops

• Like 1