cschannuth

Snow Blade

cschannuth

My research shows that a 6 9622 snow blade will fit my C-161 and 314-8 but could someone please confirm that?  Thanks very much. 

Craig

• Like 1

gwest_ca

6-9622 is the blade only. At the time a second completing package was required to attach it to the various models.

Garry

• Like 4

cschannuth

Looks like the frame is 6 4113. 

• Like 1

gwest_ca

If you follow the Attachment Interchange chart from oldest to newest for a particular item you will see many models will fit as the design did not change much over the years. Mainly minor revisions to improve the product. 

Have added what I call DNA to the file description for the 1977 blade. They are all listed there for the long frame tractors which is what the C-161 and 314-8 are. Some years there was no change in the product other than the model year which the model number reflected.

You can see where the blade width was increased from 42" to 48".

Garry

• Like 1

cschannuth
1 hour ago, gwest_ca said:

If you follow the Attachment Interchange chart from oldest to newest for a particular item you will see many models will fit as the design did not change much over the years. Mainly minor revisions to improve the product. 

Have added what I call DNA to the file description for the 1977 blade. They are all listed there for the long frame tractors which is what the C-161 and 314-8 are. Some years there was no change in the product other than the model year which the model number reflected.

You can see where the blade width was increased from 42" to 48".

Garry

Thanks, Gary!

• Like 1

BESTDOGEVER

Thanks all for the answer to my post on the same subject  now I just have to figure out how to get the thing home, and find a rich uncle Billy to pay for it 

• Like 2