grnlark

South Kansas / Missouri border to BIG SHOW

Is anyone from southeast Kansas or southwest Missouri going to the Big Show with room to bring a tractor? Obviously willing to pay reasonable amount for time and fuel etc. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Pat_In_Denver
      I will be driving a mostly empty F150 along with a 5x10' enclosed cargo trailer back East from Denver to Chicago leaving on June 16th, then on to Buffalo June 18th and then to the Show and June 22nd & 23rd.  

After the show I might not have as much room but it's back to Buffalo for another week, then starting back to Denver most likely July 1st or 2nd.

I'm not looking to make money on this, just a little something to offset the gas costs.

PM me if you are in need of something being hauled and are willing to meet up somewhere close to my planned route.

Thanks!

Patrick Good

• By oliver2-44
      In Fredericksburg, Tx.
      A nice place for a weekend visit and even better with a tractor show!
    • By KC9KAS
      Anyone here at Red Square going to this show?
      Have you been there before?

Wife & I will be married 20 years on 8/6/14 and we are planning a weekend get-away, and she said we were going to this show.

Home | About Us | Calendar | Entertainment | Venues | Contact Us Ohio Valley Antique Machinery Show
      44th Reunion /August 7-8-9-10 ,2014

Hosting 2014 State Meet of Chapter #6 National International Harvesters Collectors Club
      Featuring : International Harvester tractors, garden tractors gas engines and equipment.
      2014 Grand Marshal: Ronnie Griffith
      Come watch our Antique Machinery in action.
      Steaming Corn Block making Rock crushing Sawmill Shingle mill Veneer Machine Blacksmith shop Plowing and more We have Daily Demonstrations and tractor Parades .
      We also have daily Activities and Entertainment Old Village Fleamarket Crafts inside and out Large selection of food, On grounds camping and ground Rentals Visit our Facebook page to view past events.
      ©copyright OVAMS 2014