dcrage

WH Abuse on Fast 'n Loud Last Night

dcrage

Anybody else see this?

Watching the new episode of Fast 'n Loud last night. Richard bought a deserted piece of property that had a bunch of cars 'buried' in the back yard. He got Dennis to buy two of them. To get to the 2nd car they 'moved' a 520-H (? - appeared to be a 60" deck). Of course the WH was considered to be junk. They hooked a chain to Dennis's Jeep an drug it out of the way rather vigorously. 

• Like 6

T-Mo

I usually don't watch Fast and Loud due to Richard's attitude and the foul language, so I missed it.  I usually watch Wheeler Dealers, Chasing Classic Cars and a few other automotive shows (and American Pickers).  I guess I have to see when this particular Fast & Loud show is on and see if I can spot the tractor.

• Like 8

Jerry77
12 minutes ago, T-Mo said:

American Pickers

Just about the only decent program on tv...tv - the amazing wasteland - .....:twocents-02cents:

• Like 6

TDF5G
26 minutes ago, T-Mo said:

I usually don't watch Fast and Loud due to Richard's attitude and the foul language, so I missed it.  I usually watch Wheeler Dealers, Chasing Classic Cars and a few other automotive shows (and American Pickers).  I guess I have to see when this particular Fast & Loud show is on and see if I can spot the tractor.

I'm in total agreement.  I don't like Richard Rawlings either.  I saw him on TV at the Barrett Jackson auction in Scottsdale a couple of weeks ago.  He was dressed like a clown with gold shoes and weird jeans, acting all cocky with is big ego.  

I like all those other show you mention too.  My favorite right now is Graveyard Carz.  

I may have to check out the current episode though, just to see the :wh:.   I hope Rawlings didn't take it home with him.  He'd screw it all up and then think it's worth a fortune.

• Like 4

Aldon

Like they did with the Pantera

Edited by Aldon
  • Like 2

RedRanger
1 hour ago, Aldon said:

Come on now!  That was a huge improvement to the Pantera!  

As for the WH, I've never seen one move so fast.  :lol:

Pollack Pete
1 hour ago, Aldon said:

I agree.They scrapped the original 5.8 and replaced it with a 6 cyl.Ecoboost after all kinds of butchering..No wonder Aron is leaving the show.Who in their right mind could possibly like and get along with Richard.

• Like 2

RedRanger
10 minutes ago, Pollack Pete said:

I agree.They scrapped the original 5.8 and replaced it with a 6 cyl.Ecoboost after all kinds of butchering..No wonder Aron is leaving the show.Who in their right mind could possibly like and get along with Richard.

Agree on the Aaron thing.  Looks to be a battle of the egos with Aaron doing all the work and Barnimum Bailey taking the credit all the time.

Notice all the employee turn over in the background too.

Wonder if Aaron gets compensated adequately for what he's done to build the Ass Monkey empire?  Richard looks like the kind to milk him along.

Edited by RedRanger
  • Like 1

ACman

4 hours ago, T-Mo said:

Totally in agreement with Richard being ... well a true RICHARD CRANIUM :silence:... :lol: ! It's going to be interesting what's going to happen without Aaron masterminding the builds . What's funny is how Richard hasn't figured out why his builds don't bring in the $$$ at Barrett Jackson or any auction for that matter . I love watching him lose his arsh at the auctions. Maybe just maybe if he conducted himself in a better manner he could gain some respect from the car guy's . :twocents-02cents:

I too pretty much watch all the shows that have to with anything  mechanical ! 

• Like 3

WVHillbilly520H
6 hours ago, dcrage said:

'moved' a 520-H (? - appeared to be a 60" deck). Of course the WH was considered to be junk. They hooked a chain to Dennis's Jeep an drug it out of the way rather vigorously. 

Nope single lung Kohler Magnum 10, 42" deck, and xxxxclassic on the hood decal with manual lift and trans CAN'T be a 520H ,Jeff.

• Like 1

dcrage
15 minutes ago, WVHillbilly520H said:

Nope single lung Kohler Magnum 10, 42" deck, and xxxxclassic on the hood decal with manual lift and trans CAN'T be a 520H ,Jeff.

Wasn't watching on the TV with the DVR so all I could see was a 300, 400, 500 series with plenty of deck extending out the sides. Glad you could pick up on the ID Jeff. 

VinsRJ

They pretty much trashed that WH...

Sparky

Just watched it tonight....it was a 310-8. 

I wonder if we would still think they were rough on the tractor when they pulled it out if it was a JD or a Cub or a Craftsman.

So among the cars he bought on the property where the WH was, was a King Midget (similar to the blue car) with a itty bitty 6hp Kohler for a power plant...if he was a true hot-rodder he could have stuffed that Magnum 10 from the WH right where the little 6 was, just saying! 😎

image.jpeg

Mike.....

• Like 7

russellmc301

its sort of the show that i watch when nothing else is on, i personally find intrest in it somtimes. but they do trash alot of stuff for no reason.

• Like 1

Lee1977

I saw it, don't care for Richard like Aaron. Same with Wheeler Dealers like his mechanic. Don't like American Pickers they won't pay half what anything is worth or they want twice what it's worth after they get it. Diesel Brothers are another bunch of dopes, but there shop builds some nice machines.

Edited by Lee1977
  • Like 1

jay bee

I too watch and enjoy all of those shows, but you have to take them with a grain of salt as my mother used to say!!!  I will be following Aaron as I'm sure he will have a show of his own.  Most of the time the supporting cast is more entertaining than the stars. 

I like Wayne but I love to watch and listen to Roger!!!   And Danielle and Christy too...    Oh yea, and Horny Mike...

Jim

Edited by jay bee
  • Like 1

Ken B
19 hours ago, TDF5G said:

I'm in total agreement.  I don't like Richard Rawlings either.  I saw him on TV at the Barrett Jackson auction in Scottsdale a couple of weeks ago.  He was dressed like a clown with gold shoes and weird jeans, acting all cocky with is big ego.  

I like all those other show you mention too.  My favorite right now is Graveyard Carz.  

I may have to check out the current episode though, just to see the :wh:.   I hope Rawlings didn't take it home with him.  He'd screw it all up and then think it's worth a fortune.

Graveyard Carz is pretty good. Mark is pretty cocky as well but in a funny sorta way. At least he knows his way very well around a car, which Richard kinda don't... Deep down I love the old Mopars. I've had a few 69 Chargers R/T's myself with 440's under the hood. (Graveyard carz is all about Mopars) When the Bearded Wonder leaves Fast and Loud to do his own thing... Richard is up the creek without a paddle.... Ever notice on Fast and Loud that if you look around their shop it seems every car they ever built is in there?? I do enjoy watching it but its is a made for TV show. I can relate to the Street Outlaws show, and yes it is also a kinda full of crapola TV but its probably my favorite.. 

Edited by Ken B

AMC RULES

TDF5G
3 hours ago, Ken B said:

Graveyard Carz is pretty good. Mark is pretty cocky as well but in a funny sorta way. At least he knows his way very well around a car, which Richard kinda don't... Deep down I love the old Mopars. I've had a few 69 Chargers R/T's myself with 440's under the hood. (Graveyard carz is all about Mopars) When the Bearded Wonder leaves Fast and Loud to do his own thing... Richard is up the creek without a paddle.... Ever notice on Fast and Loud that if you look around their shop it seems every car they ever built is in there?? I do enjoy watching it but its is a made for TV show. I can relate to the Street Outlaws show, and yes it is also a kinda full of crapola TV but its probably my favorite.. 

I really like Graveyard Carz.  When it was first being aired I didn't watch it that much.  Too much drama and stupidity.  Mark has a great crew there now since getting rid of Darren and that Rose kid.  Dave Rhea is the greatest guy on TV, Mark calls him Number One.  He never gripes about anything and he's working his dream job.  I admire Mark's abilities and knowledge of the Mopar muscle cars and the way they meticulously restore the cars back to 100% factory original, even spot welding sheet metal and doing undercoating (where it cannot be seen) the way it was done on the assembly line.   It's a very educational show.   Mark is kinda squirrely sometimes though.  But he does make me laugh on occasion. 

Obviously, all of these shows have scripted stuff.  It helps to sell commercials I reckon.  At my best guess there are a lot of things the producers put them up to also.   But IMO the stars of these type shows are the vehicles and the items they come across like on Pawn Stars and American Pickers.  It's educational to hear the history and background of vehicles and items too. 

And yes, I do notice those same cars being in the shops on later episodes.  You will notice this a lot on Fantom Works.  IMO, it's because those vehicles are back to repair things that were rushed because of some silly deadline to have the car done in time.  It may be the sequence in which certain vehicles are featured or poor editing too.  I noticed this also on American Hot Rod when it was on.  Same cars back in the shop on later shows

The one show I just do not care for at all is Overhaulin'  I don't care for Chris Jacobs (we have to suffer with him on Barrett-Jackson auction now) and all those Foose cars look alike to me.  They've ruined some nice cars on this show. 

I hope we don't get busted for hijacking this thread.  Not a lot of Horse talk really. :unsure:  But it's been a good thread though.

• Like 2

T-Mo

At the risk of staying off topic, I really don't like it when they slammed the cars (especially trucks) down to the ground.  I like to see the vehicles, especially the trucks, keep the stock suspension height.  I don't mind it too much when they lift them a small bit on the 4 wheel drive models, but to me, I just don't like to see trucks lowered the way these shows seem to want them.  Just my opinion, of course, but I just don't like to see it.

Garage Squad is another show I watch from time to time.

• Like 3

Jaymon74

I'm a big muscle car fan. I can overlook the big egos of these people.  I really do not like the drama on graveyardcarz, but I love mopars. My wife can't stand Mark, and typically gives him a rather rude gesture. As far as the "Bearded Wonder" leaving the show, rumor is that he is pursuing a racing career.  I really liked the Pantera build and the Red Line Econoline build. I think Richard is going to take a hit with Aaron leaving. 

• Like 1

rjg854

Of all of those shows my favorite is Fantom Works. Dan Short for the most part puts them back in better than new condition. GOD, country,  cars. If it comes to you or your car,  the car comes first!    :bow-yellow:

• Like 1

TDF5G
16 hours ago, Ranger13148 said:

Of all of those shows my favorite is Fantom Works. Dan Short for the most part puts them back in better than new condition. GOD, country,  cars. If it comes to you or your car,  the car comes first!    :bow-yellow:

We ain't choosin' you!

rjg854

Thanks, I couldn't remember how that went. CRS strikes from time to time. 

• Like 1

bobert94

My wife calls these shows mens soap opera's.she may have a valid point!

• Like 2