953 nut

Prayer Request for slim67's spinal surgery

Jerry77

In Jesus Name........Amen.

• Like 6

cafoose

Praying and agreeing in Jesus name for complete healing.

• Like 6

slim67

Thanks so much 953. That is the nicest thing anyone has done for me in a long time. I have a rough two years with some ups and downs like everyone else. I lost my son to heroin 16 months ago about a month before his 22nd birthday. I used to be into building up golf carts along with my interest in tractors. When he died I sold anything related to golf carts because I did it for him and wanted to forget. Anyways God has a plan for everyone on this planet and mine is to continue living my life and taking care of my wife and daughter as best as I can. Amen

• Like 9

steelman

Praying for a successful surgery and rapid recovery! 

• Like 4

oliver2-44

Dear Lord

Thank you for your amazing guidance in time of trial and please shed you grace on Slim67, his family, and medical personnel during this time of challenge.  In Jesus name we pray, Amen

• Like 5

SylvanLakeWH

Prayers for you and your family.

Edited by SylvanLakeWH
  • Like 4

illinilefttackle

God be with him- Al

• Like 3

Wishin4a416

Will do.

• Like 2

Daddy Don

The Lord will take care of you. Just keep your faith. Amen    

• Like 3

Coadster32

Amen.

• Like 2

JC 1965

Prayers just sent your way.

• Like 3

WHX??

Dear Lord,

Slim just forked out to be a supporter & he's a really good fella so please see what you can do for him with his back surgery.  

Amen

• Like 3

slim67

Thanks for all the prayers and support as it worked. Got out of surgery just fine and am looking to recover now. I should have a lot of keyboard time in the next few days.:) Im turning in as i just got home and am tired from anesthesia.  

• Like 9

hermitman

Slim67,,, have been wondering how you got along today! Sounds like all went well.. GOD BLESS and sleep well from down here in Mansfield O. All you or yours need to call if you need anything, we're only a short drive away. Night.. Pops the Hermitman 

• Like 2

slim67
35 minutes ago, hermitman said:

Slim67,,, have been wondering how you got along today! Sounds like all went well.. GOD BLESS and sleep well from down here in Mansfield O. All you or yours need to call if you need anything, we're only a short drive away. Night.. Pops the Hermitman 

Thank you kindly hermitman. I did just fine and actually got up to take another pain pill. I had a headache from not having coffee since yesterday so i got up , made some coffee and oatmeal and am finishing up while visiting Redsquare. Going to leave my wife a thank you note for her to see in the morning and go back to bed. Goodnight and thanks again for asking.

• Like 6

953 nut

:woohoo:     Pleased to see things went well, don't overdo it the first week, just follow Doctor's Orders.   :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1

slim67
1 hour ago, 953 nut said:

:woohoo:     Pleased to see things went well, don't overdo it the first week, just follow Doctor's Orders.   :handgestures-thumbupright:

I've got 2 sets of orders 953 !  One from the doctors and one from my wife!

• Like 2

JC 1965

Make sure you follow all orders from both sources.  :ychain: Hope you recover well.     :thumbs2:  

• Like 1

slim67
1 hour ago, JC 1965 said:

Make sure you follow all orders from both sources.  :ychain: Hope you recover well.     :thumbs2:  

Thank you and you have nice day as well.

• Like 1

slim67

Well my bearings and seals arrived but I cant do anything until next week. I am anxious to put transmission back together. Im anxious to get it done period, I have been doing what the doctors instructed and taking it easy. Lots of coffee and internet. Sold a gun yesterday on Armslist and am trying to move a few more to free up some money for some gun stuff and  tractor stuff. It sucks being on limited activity but it least its not during the nice months. Have a good day all.

• Like 2

953 nut
6 hours ago, slim67 said:

sucks being on limited activity

I hear you; been there done that! Let me ask one question, can you stand and walk without that excruciating sciatic nerve pain you had prior to surgery? Just keep doing what the doctors tell you to do and it will all be good soon enough.   :handgestures-thumbupright:

slim67
2 hours ago, 953 nut said:

I hear you; been there done that! Let me ask one question, can you stand and walk without that excruciating sciatic nerve pain you had prior to surgery? Just keep doing what the doctors tell you to do and it will all be good soon enough.   :handgestures-thumbupright:

yes i can. its just sore from the surgery and i am getting strength back in my leg a little a a time. thanks for asking.

• Like 1

953 nut
22 minutes ago, slim67 said:

getting strength back in my leg a little a a time

:text-yeahthat:         a little at a time!    :text-bravo:

• Like 1

ACman

:text-imsorry: ...I didn't see this till just now . Seems everything went well with your surgery and your following orders as directed . Keep the faith and keep moving . 

:rs: has to have one of the best group of guys on the net :) !

• Like 1