Team70R

Rear crane

Team70R

Anyone build a rear crane attachment? Saw a truck bed crane for $100 and thought about picking it up. Didn't know if it would be worth building bracket for it. Would definitely come in handy around the yard 

Edited by Team70R
  • Like 1

AMC RULES

Couple posts here...

I remember from the past.  :handgestures-thumbsup:

For more, just type "crane" in the main page search window.

• Like 2

Team70R

Thank you! I tried to search but couldn't find anything :blink:

shallowwatersailor

Here are two of mine about using the crane I have. 

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Southkraut
      By Southkraut
      Was looking to buy rear hitch assembly on eBay don’t know what is comparable with my ‘84 c125. They all look the same. Is there much of any difference through the models? 

• Team70R
      By Team70R
      Well I scored a free 4" linear actuator from a combine so I went ahead a built an electric rear lift. It's not the fastest thing but it definitely beats manually lifting! Right now it's just set up for my grader blade but I will be getting my cultivator and disc to work with it as well.  Blade lifts to almost 5"

• Team70R
      By Team70R
      Thinking about setting up an electric actuator for my rear hitch on my C165. I was wondering if I could put it up under the belly of the tractor and hook the rear cable to it and leave the manual lift handle for the mower deck. Would a 330 pound capacity actuator be enough?
    • Dave 520h
      By Dave 520h
      I'm looking for a rear axle for my 520h.  Anybody have one?  I have a loader on the tractor and this is the second time I broke the axle.  I would consider a complete rear end.
    • WVHillbilly520H
      By WVHillbilly520H
      I finally got around to mounting 1 set of new tires front and rear on my "Good Friday" 520H after 22 years the original Dico brand were weather/dry cracked through the sidewalls only tubes were holding the air inside, @HorseFixer, Duke the 23x10.50-12 Nanco brand Ags mounted out to 9.5" not 10.50" but still more than 8" wide ,I don't think you would've been happy with that for your set up, but I'm OK with them being a bit narrow, means a bit more traction and bit less flotation for my intended purposes mowing,gardening, and snow pushing. The fronts are Trac Gard 16x7.50-8 turfs they were an PITA to seat the beads but got it done, had tire shop do the rears, also did inside MF approximately 45# and outside weights CC 30# on them and put my one off powder coated wheel covers on (they hide the "blue" weights that were originally MF red) all this today since I'm on 4-10 hour days now Friday is going to be project day, anyways here the goods, Jeff.