shallowwatersailor

No Snow, So ...

bmsgaffer

Looking good! I just got a hold of a snowblower for the xi for an awesome deal. Unfortunately because of that it will never snow here, but I keep holding out hope!

• Like 1

SylvanLakeWH

Nice!

Here's hoping we finally get some real snow!

• Like 1

AMC RULES

:rolleyes: ...or, not.  :handgestures-fingerscrossed:

• Like 3

Digger 66

We just got all kinds of Lake Effect .

Throw her on the trailer & head over for some winter-time FUN !

• Like 3

squonk

The more work you do to that thing, the less snow you will get. It's a proven fact! :)

We were supposed to get a foot this past week. Last weekend I moved the blower tractor to the front of the line. I don't think we got even an inch! :rolleyes:

• Like 5

rjg854

I can attest to that Mike, barely had to sweep the walk out to the barn. What snow I got never stuck to the laneway, the ground was so warm.  Should have been a meteorologist.

• Like 1

squonk
7 minutes ago, Ranger13148 said:

Should have been a meteorologist.

I'm wrong enough times, might as well get paid for it! :lol:

• Like 1

Blasterdad
1 hour ago, squonk said:

The more work you do to that thing, the less snow you will get. It's a proven fact! :)

We were supposed to get a foot this past week. Last weekend I moved the blower tractor to the front of the line. I don't think we got even an inch! :rolleyes:

:text-yeahthat:

We usually don't have any snow until around Christmas, so of course we got pounded three weeks early.

Tractor still in the back barn with the mower deck on & the snowblower buried/blocked in by summer "accumulation".:laughing-rofl:

After that three week battle here comes three weeks of rain...

Decided to get a plow for when everything turns to slop & the snowblower becomes useless.

Found a plow & had to order a new attaching bracket for it, it arrived the day the last of the snow had melted.:roll:

Now that I'm ready I totally agree, our tractors make great scarecrows for snow!!! :ROTF:

furnace whorse 005.JPG

the girls 009.JPG

plow 001.JPG

Edited by Blasterdad
Resize
  • Like 6

JeanUKWildcat

Not having much snow here to plow or throw. So im enjoying it but on the other hand I havent got to use my new thrower attachment yet. 

DougC

We should start a "DRIVE YOUR NEIGHBORS CRAZY CLUB"  We could all go out at a preset time at night and dive our cabbed horses around with all the LED roof lights and flashing warning beacons  turned on...:lol:

• Like 2

squonk
5 minutes ago, DougC said:

We should start a "DRIVE YOUR NEIGHBORS CRAZY CLUB"  We could all go out at a preset time at night and dive our cabbed horses around with all the LED roof lights and flashing warning beacons  turned on...:lol:

It may keep the telephone poles from getting burnt down! :)

• Like 1

briankd

been tuff here last two years no snow to plow put the chains/weights and blade on my 857 then take them back off in the spring. global warming??? always had snow here to plow

Elkskin's mower junkyard
11 hours ago, squonk said:

this is true we got 8 plow tractors and only had 3 inches of snow lol

Sarge

This isn't no joke - I did all that work on the D-180 and used it once , no snow to mess with since and we've even been up into the high 50's lately with the grass turning green again . Colder the last week or so and maybe a dusting later this week - nothing forecasted for quite awhile yet . I suspect we'll get one final late season shot or just get dumped on enough to turn everything into a swamp as usual - at least I'm ready if nothing else . Bet if I found a blower and cab for the old warrior it would never snow here again - unless it was broke down , of course....

Sarge

• Like 2