artfull dodger

Autism Horse build

artfull dodger

my cell takes such crappy pics, glad I have an actual digital camara for the ones I will use in the article!     

953 nut

@Vinylguy did a great job, nice to know people like Terry are in this hobby. 

• Like 2

artfull dodger

He did an awsome job and didnt charge me a dime.  None of the sign shows localy wanted to give me any kind of price break.  Some of the quotes for just the hood were nearly as much as I paid for the whole darn tractor.  One thing nice, the K181 has been gone thru, carb fully gone thru and runs beautiful.   Still cannot find one of the hood ornaments that I want.  Should have kept the one I used to have, let it go on the WH I put the diesel engine in.  Mike

• Like 2

DougC

Looks to be coming along nicely.  :handgestures-thumbupright:

artfull dodger

Got the Horse out for some early spring pictures in the sun today.  Still looking for one of Glenn's horse head hood ornaments, hubcaps and mid/rear cultivators for it.  Most will have to wait for mowing income to start coming in as I am not working right now.  Enjoy the pics.    Mike

DSC07687_zpsstftcsbg.jpg

DSC07686_zpszkgvhvqd.jpg

DSC07688_zpsvdp0rdbk.jpg

• Like 6

953 nut

:text-coolphotos:

artfull dodger

Thanks, now I need to get my moldboard plow swapped for the smaller version that WH offered.  The one I have is more for a long frame with hyd lift.  Much heavier duty but it is a WH slot hitch plow.   Mike

neil

That a beautiful tractor , I just love the short frame tractors

artfull dodger

I do to Neil, short frames are my favorite era and style of WH.  After that I move up to the very last style of WH offered before Toro pulled the plug.  I hope to one day own one of the last WH models in pristine condition.   But for daily use, a short frame with thier small RD mower deck fits our yard perfectly.  I hope to spread the word on both WH and Autism as I am starting my own mowing business using the Autism Horse.    On The Spectrum Lawn Care will hopefully get off the ground this spring.   My friend, who is good at graphic arts stuff, is making flyers for me to pass out around the local neighborhoods.  Most of which have small yards like mine that is perfect for mowing with a short frame.       Mike

• Like 1