Besides Wheel Horses or garden tractors in general, what other hobbies to you all enjoy?   Mine is model trains, and it is my primary hobby/obsession.  The trains and tractors are my two primary autistic obsessions and being able to enjoy each is critical to my mental stablity, or so says my therapist.  I started with Lionel as a young lad, eventualy ending up with my father's set from teh late 1940's(still have it and it comes out of the cupboard at Christmas time).  I moved into HO scale in my teens and joined the local club, then in my mid teens my aunt and late uncle got me an LGB starter set while on a trip to see his family in Germany.  This started my years in G scale, in my early 20's I got my first live steam locomotive in G scale.  As my eyes got worse in my late 30's making bi focals needed to see ho scale on a layout, I gave up the smaller scale and concentrating on G scale and live steam.   I have both a railway in my garden, and one overhead in our living room for winter time use.  The live steam runs primarly outside, but I have run it once or twice on the overhead loop.   Here is a pic of my railways pride and joy, made by Merlin Locomotive Works in Welshpool,  Wales UK in the in the mid 1980's.  Butane gas fired, made of brass with a copper boiler.  The engine house is one of my newest finds and will go on the garden railway when spring warmth returns.    Cheers   Mike the Aspie.