slim67

Who will make the big show?

dells68

Hope that red is a water sealant, not what happened when your wife found out you want another horsie to play with:bitch:!

• Like 3

953 nut
21 minutes ago, AMC RULES said:

needs a :wh: decal in there Rich...

then, you're done.

@19richie66, The logo could be included it the tile work, creative mosaic tile work is the in thing you know! @neil did it!

• Like 1

obone

I'll be there with two of my boys Thursday night till Saturday morning.

• Like 1

elcamino/wheelhorse

Two questions , what is the name of the road the jogs to the left that runs thru the nursery that ends up by the fair grounds ? Does the snack bar sell breakfast ? 

19richie66
6 hours ago, dells68 said:

Hope that red is a water sealant, not what happened when your wife found out you want another horsie to play with:bitch:!

It's red guard. That stuff is awesome. May even put some on the underside of tractor hood just because. As fas as a logo, I'd be lying if I said I haven't thought of it. I would be single after that. No more horsies till some I have move under thier own power. All you guys have a great time at the show. I'll be there in spirit!

• Like 5

953 nut
41 minutes ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

Two questions , what is the name of the road the jogs to the left that runs thru the nursery that ends up by the fair grounds ? Does the snack bar sell breakfast ? 

Don't know about the snack bar, but here is a map for you.

Buzz
1 hour ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

The snack bar sells breakfast or you can leave the grounds and go to the Apple Bin. That's where I always get it.

• Like 3

rmaynard

Sit down breakfast that is served, I'd go to the Apple Bin like Buzz said. However, there is something to be said about homemade breakfast sandwiches made by church folks that you eat while walking around looking at a sea of red horses. Ummm.

• Like 7

elcamino/wheelhorse
2 hours ago, 953 nut said:

Don't know about the snack bar, but here is a map for you.

Thanks  I could not remember Boyer Rd to save me . Driving in from Clear Spring Md early Friday morning and the wife is staying with friends. Freedom !!!

• Like 2

SolarStallion

We should be there Fri and Sat! We look forward to this every year!

• Like 1

JPWH

:woohoo: Looks like we will have 4 grandchildren at the show with us. I just found out this week my son is bringing his family. 

• Like 3

953 nut

Pop Pop Paxton will be giving lots of rides around the grounds.     :woohoo:

• Like 4

artfull dodger

Won't make it this year unless someone passing thru Kokomo has room for me and the horse!  Probably make it in a couple years when I get vaca time at the new job.  Waiting on a start date right now.   Atleast I will be able to afford to get more WH stuff, even if I cant make the show.  Have fun and post lots of pics!!     Mike

• Like 2

953 nut
9 hours ago, artfull dodger said:

post lots of pics!!

:text-yeahthat:           We will             :text-coolphotos:

• Like 1

obone

When you camp on site who do you pay? How late are they open? I will not show up until 12 or 1 Thursday mid-night. I have looked on WHCC website and Red Square they only give a little information. Do you park away from the tent camping?

Zeek
On 6/15/2017 at 2:34 PM, obone said:

When you camp on site who do you pay? How late are they open? I will not show up until 12 or 1 Thursday mid-night. I have looked on WHCC website and Red Square they only give a little information. Do you park away from the tent camping?

When you arrive, they collect the money at a canopy at the end of the parking lot where you cross the road to get in to the camping area. You park your tow vehicle in the parking area where you pull in off the road on the right. They generally don't like cars kept in the camping area, but they are pretty tolerant of it if you are in the tent area and not where the RV power pedestals are. Hauling trailers are supposed to be parked in the field on the left as you pull in - they like to keep the main lot open for people coming to the show and campers personal cars/trucks.

If you get there that late, I'd just try to find a spot, then pay in the morning when they are out. The folks that collect the camping money stay in the big white Montana 5th wheel in the back row (if that is what they are still using). Gate usually stays open all night so you should be fine. You will have a great time :orcs-cheers:

Edited by Zeek
  • Like 5

wallfish
23 hours ago, Buzz said:

After some mild discussion (ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!!! YOU'RE GOING WHERE!!!!) and the doctor's approval, I'm going to be taking a day trip to the Show on Friday. Bringing my 856 to ride around on. It's a little over 3 hrs each way so I'll probably leave before cruise night. But I plan on being there. YAHOO!

That's great news Buzz, see you there!

• Like 4

Jrblanke

Last minute decision. I'll be there! 

• Like 4

Aldon

More the merrier!

• Like 2

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Hope you fellas have a great time and feed us our addiction for pictures, darn it, wish I was there.

Glenn

• Like 3

JPWH

Made it to Woodstock, Va.

Be there this am if all goes well.

KIMG0839.jpg

• Like 2

Ken B

Sadly I can't make it this yr. but hopefully there is next year!

• Like 3

AMC RULES

:rolleyes:  DUDE???  :scratchead:

JPWH

To all of you that can't make it this year. I look forward to meeting you next year.

• Like 2