slim67

Who will make the big show?

Aldon

Planning on it.

• Like 4

roadapples

Good Lord willing I`ll be there. Fair warning for you 1st timers...you`ll be home about three days before you quit smiling ...but we`ll be gentle...:ROTF:

• Like 4

DennisThornton

Hoping to. 

• Like 3

T-Mo

Since we had another thread asking the same question, I merged the two together and placed the merged thread in the proper forum.

• Like 2

whtractors24

hope to be there with a few nice machines :)

• Like 1

buckrancher

Jo and I will be there Thursday thru Saturday

Brian

• Like 5

rmaynard
14 hours ago, buckrancher said:

Jo and I will be there Thursday thru Saturday

Brian

So, we haven't seen or heard much from you in awhile. What surprises are you bringing to the show this year Brian? Hmmm?

Edited by rmaynard
  • Like 1

wallfish
5 hours ago, rmaynard said:

So, we haven't seen or heard much from you in awhile. What surprises are you bringing to the show this year Brian? Hmmm?

Oooo, maybe a Stainless D250?

• Like 1

AMC RULES

:rolleyes: Most probably...

a stainless Sr.  :handgestures-fingerscrossed:

stevebo

:text-yeahthat:  he has been keeping that project out of sight  :ROTF:

Troy Mescavage

I'll be coming for the first time on Friday. Only day i can get away and cant wait to check everything out and meet some new people. You all have so much knowledge its crazy lol

Edited by Troy Mescavage
  • Like 2

953 nut
6 hours ago, Troy Mescavage said:

coming for the first time on Friday

:WRS:     Friday is the best day of the "Big Show" and you will be able to be a part of the RedSquare group photo.  :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 4

Troy Mescavage

Thanks 953 nut very much looking forward to it

BOB ELLISON

I'm coming unless something drastic happens. I have to make my reservation for the hotel tomorrow. I guess it will be at the comfort Inn . I will be looking for a electric lift for the 314-8 hopefully I will find one.

WHX??
On 4/12/2017 at 5:13 PM, 953 nut said:

:WRS:     Friday is the best day of the "Big Show" and you will be able to be a part of the RedSquare group photo.  :handgestures-thumbupright:

I beg to differ Richard .... as @stevasaurus always says Thursday is the best day...a little more relaxed and get a chance to unwind after a long haul! Plus you get to see what others are haulin in.:lol:

One thing I would like to warn all BS newbies tho is Saturday early afternoon is everyone clears out real quick and the show is pretty much over. Like other tractor show we go to it runs into Sunday and everyone clears out late Sun. afternoon. I wanted it to go for another week! Its a fairgrounds useage thing  I've been told by the WHCC guys so I get it. I wanted it to go o for another week!...... Did I say that already?? :lol:

• Like 3

Gunny

Looks like I will get to make it this year.  Once every four years is better than not at all!  Lucked out, will be working in Aberdeen, MD for the month of June, my wife is also getting to go with me as well.  Looking forward to seeing everyone again.  Will be there Friday and Saturday.

• Like 7

WHX??

Good for you Gunny...:)

nylyon

No show for me this year, Brittanys graduation, a trip to Mexico and moms surgery all back to back.

JC 1965

I won't be there. My brain is saying yes you will but my back is saying no you won't. My back usually wins. I sure hope you guys and gals post a lot of pics again this year. Hope everyone has a great time and be safe driving.    :thumbs2:

• Like 2

JPWH

Those of you who have never been you will be hooked. Last year was my first time and I have been looking forward to this year ever since I pulled out on Saturday last year. 

I will be bringing an RJ 59 for delivery to new owner and bringing back an 854 and who knows what other goodies.

Edited by JPWH
  • Like 5

squonk
5 hours ago, nylyon said:

No show for me this year, Brittanys graduation, a trip to Mexico and moms surgery all back to back.

RATS! I wanted to meet the new hound! 

• Like 1

rjg854

The little lady and I won't make it this year. Her operation and my purchase of a snow cab have put a bit of a bind on extra activities. We'll really miss being able to attend. But it should make a year from now that much more interesting. Hope you all have a great time and remember to take lots of pictures for us that don't make it. 

• Like 1

Live4outdoors

Well I'll be there again, the kids won't let me live it down if we didn't return, they have a blast there!

• Like 1

cruisnblue48

I am expecting to be there again, Thursday through Saturday.

• Like 1