RJcollector

Picked up another RJ today with attachments

ACman

You need to change your name to "The RJ Whisperer". :bow-blue:

Congrats on another RJ score , looks like your kicking butt  :kbutt: in the RJ location department :handgestures-thumbsup: ! How do you just happen to run across two , look to be pretty much original RJ's with belt guards and serial #'s intact for $375  :scratchead: ? 

@AMC RULES you might have to start following this guy around....with his luck a senior will just show up in his yard :lol:...

Oh yea... we definitely need more :text-coolphotos: of both these little guys !

Edited by ACman
  • Like 3

RJcollector
5 hours ago, slim67 said:

Nice twice! How are you finding all these RJs? Using a satellite or dog or?

I have no idea. Gettin lucky lately i guess. 

slim67
15 minutes ago, kfx400 said:

I have no idea. Gettin lucky lately i guess. 

Yes you are. I'm happy for you. It's nice when things work out. It's a blessing I'd like to think when it happens to me. Now all we need is some warm weather.

3 hours ago, ACman said:

You need to change your name to "The RJ Whisperer". :bow-blue:

Congrats on another RJ score , looks like your kicking butt  :kbutt: in the RJ location department :handgestures-thumbsup: ! How do you just happen to run across two , look to be pretty much original RJ's with belt guards and serial #'s intact for $375  :scratchead: ? 

@AMC RULES you might have to start following this guy around....with his luck a senior will just show up in his yard :lol:...

Oh yea... we definitely need more :text-coolphotos: of both these little guys !

:ROTF:

• Like 1

RJcollector

@ACmanits been years since ive came across an RJ at all so just lucky I guess.  I wish i could find a senior. Maybe one day. Ill get pics up of all of them this weekend. 

• Like 1

12 hp Kohler

Save some rj's for me if there are any left :ROTF:

RJcollector

I was just checking out the one I just got and it has an adjustable tie rod on it. It looks like it might be homemade but I want to make sure before I swap it out with a normal one. Anyone know if they ever came like that? Thanks

12 hp Kohler

I have never heard of it being original but then don't listen to me because I'm only 12

• Like 1

VinsRJ

There were no adjustable steering links.

Nice scores!

12 hp Kohler

Ok

RJcollector

@VinsRJThank you

RJcollector

Here are the pics. These are all 4 of my RJs. 2 with Kohler, 1 Clinton and the most recent one with no motor until I find the correct one for it. The first pic is the lawn ornament I picked up last month which has the plow on it in the picsimage.thumb.jpg.dbea54842fe137f1cb09daa203c80fef.jpg

raw.jpg

IMG_4678.JPG

IMG_4676.JPG

IMG_4675.JPG

IMG_4677.JPG

IMG_4673.JPG

• Like 5