• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By JHorseman
      I am in the process of restoring a 72 Raider 8 and decided I would beef it up a bit with a custom stack. Currently the motor is out of the tractor and am waiting for a rod, piston, cam shaft and bearing set. Motor was in total self destruct mode when the previous owner didn't check the oil 🙄🤦🏼‍♂️ So I made this stainless stack out of sch 5, 2 inch pipe and reduced to 1". Decided I didn't like to looks of threaded pipe so I found a couple valve parts to act as the flanges, and am going to weld the other flange to a threaded nipple and screw into the engine block. Let me know what you think! Trying to decide if I should leave it flat, mitre it or weld a turnout on it! 
      Jake

Also, I'm going to hold out for now until I can hear it run straight piped, but considering rolling a stainless screen down to 1" and packing gap between the stack and the screen with muffler packing. Has anyone else ever done this? Looking for ideas and comments are welcome!
      Jake 
    • By Bttatro
      I have a Commando 8 that is missing the hood and gas tank.  Tires seem to hold air.  May part out.   Engine is a craftsman made by tecumseh 143.266142 and it is not locked up.  Asking $50.00 you pick up. 

• By Pat_In_Denver
      42" Blade with straight pivot handle.  Based on the serial number I believe it was manufactured sometime around 1974 (if anyone knows for sure I'll happily be corrected).
      It comes with the rear mount, but I don't have a lift linkage for it.

As with the snow blower I have listed here in the Red Square Classifieds, I will be driving back East from Denver to Chicago, then on to Buffalo the weekend before Father's Day and am willing to bring to the show June 23rd or arrange delivery along the drive back East.

Call, text, or message me here on Red Square if interested.

• By skevac
      I have for sale a very lightly used 48" front blade for a Wheel Horse garden tractor. This will fit a wide variety of models. It comes complete with everything except the quick attach bracket. This has had very little use in town on a small driveway. You'll be hard pressed to find one in nicer condition. Also included are a pair of tire chains. Was asking $250 reduced to $200. Don't have tractor anymore. Would like to see someone put it to good use and get it out of my way. Can ship if absolutely necessary but would prefer local pickup. 
      Cash only; no trades. If it's still listed, it's still for sale.

• By LJUSNINGEN
      Hi everyone!
      Happy to be a part of the world wide Wheel Horse family.
      Bought my first Wheel Horse 2016, and my second one too. Both from the 70's.
      I am very impressed with the smart functions, and how easy they are to use, and work with.
      Myself and my neighbour now own 5 Wheel Horses, and have a lot of fun, as WH nerds.
      This coming winter it's time to take apart one tractor each, to get them in great condition.

Have fun!