ti-jean

Eaton 1100 transaxel oil seal ,bearing

ti-jean

Hi on my h516 i modifier the trans by a Eaton 1100 so after blowing snow a few time i see my transaxel oil seal leaking a bit son at the same time i would like to replace the in side bearing , i have a bearing place not for from my place so first do i need to take of all the transmission and transaxel off the tractor second if some of you know the replace part number from toro to SKF or Timken or outher for the part i need to do the gob bearing and seal .

thank's

Edited by ti-jean

stevasaurus

Do you have a model # for this tractor??  The only 516H I see looks to be a Belgium Horse.  Anyway, it appears that the Eaton 1100 hydros use a Wheel Horse trans axle.  IF......yours is like this...the outer axle bearing should be a Wheel Horse #1526...which changed to a TORO #9416...which crosses to a Torrington/KOYO # B-1816.  The seal would be TORO #6449...crosses to SKF #11124.  You would have to open the trans axle to replace the bearing, but you can replace the seal with out opening the case.  This is for 1 1/8" axles with an automatic trans.  :) 

This information appears that it should be correct, but I sure would like to look at a manual before you take all this to the bank.  :think:  If you can't find a Model #...a few pictures of the trans axle and pump would help.

ti-jean

Hi my trans axle ar same as this one the how sold me that tractor he change for a Eaton 1100 instead of ... I dont know loll but for sure it's same as the pics 

thank 

jean:handgestures-thumbupright:

24vktvt.jpg

stevasaurus

Thanks....the above information will work for your transmission.  :handgestures-thumbupright: