R. L. Addison

Not Real New, But Trying to Learn This Site

R. L. Addison

I joined a while back and forgot about this site until something jogged my memory. Not much of a computer person, but site is simple and between my wife & i, I'm making a little progress & loving it!

Got my first W.H. about 1965, an 854, then went to a 1075, then bought a new C160 in 1974 w/ mower deck, loader. (Ark 500) and breaking plow.

I used the 1075 and the C160 continually, as I worked nights and did odd jobs (usually small tractor work) during the day. Also traded, bought, & sold a little bit, & also worked for a dealer in spare time.

I've had my share of experience and had probably every attachment ever sold by Wheel Horse except wagon,power take off & belly blade. I learned a lot from these times, and enjoyed every minute of it. I have only two now with a couple blades, tillers, mower decks, breaking plow, &

some home built "toys".

dunngawn@hotmail.com                     Ron Addison

• Like 7

DougC

Welcome R.L. Glad you finally posted a Hello thread.   :text-welcomeconfetti:  And we like pictures.     :)

• Like 2

ACman

:greetings-wavingblue:welcome back to :rs: ... :text-yeahthat: what he said we like pics !

• Like 1

KC9KAS

@R. L. Addison :text-welcomeconfetti: back to :rs:

What 2 tractors do you still have? The C-160 one of them?

R. L. Addison

No, My son has it. I have two C141's, both 1979's. Personally I like the brake on the hydraulic motors over the parking pawl, and the seats are more stable as I weigh about three pounds more than an elephant. I am replacing the "a" base engines with the solid bolted base as ignition & starter wires break frequently. Also like fuel tank away from the battery.

Edited by R. L. Addison

AMC RULES

:WRS:

Digger 66

Welcome to the forum .

JMO but if I were you , I wouldn't post my email in the public area .

If someone wants to get a hold of you , that's what the PM feature is for .

- Gene 

• Like 1

jay bee

:text-welcomeconfetti:  to :rs: R.L.   Sounds like you have lots of experience with the :wh:!!!

Jim

Daddy Don

:text-welcomeconfetti:

T-Mo

:WRS:

Ron, welcome back to RS.

• Like 1

stevasaurus

Always nice to have a fellow Illini hanging on the site...Welcome Back.  :handgestures-thumbupright:  We are growing in numbers. 

WHX??

Unfortunately. .....hopefully not a Bears fan or has a Cutler jersey :ychain:.....sorry Dino couldn't resist the devil made me do it......ok ok I'll go reread the manners thread...

:WRS: Ron