Vinylguy

JUST NOT RIGHT

Vinylguy

I decided to look around on Twitter for Wheel Horse and saw this disturbing to me post.

Is it me or does this just not seem right.

its just wrong.png

• Like 4

JAinVA

You are right.I never saw a cub painted that color.

• Like 1

ACman

Well seems somebody knows who built the better tractor :lol: !

• Like 7

Digger 66

:text-yeahthat:

• Like 5

elliot ness

It take all kind of tractor collectors  to make it interesting.:happy-jumpeveryone:

• Like 3

AMC RULES

Not interesting...

just wrong.  :angry-nono:

• Like 7

dclarke

Yeah, that's just not right!!

• Like 6

857 horse

remember the yellow and green Horse last year.???     I'm just sayin .olololo

• Like 5

Sparky

Actually it's flattering that our favorite brand is often the first choice when someone wants a "tribute" tractor.

Mike.....

• Like 9

KC9KAS

"To each, his own", but I have to agree....some things just aren't right and this is one of them!

I will stop at this point and not elaborate!

• Like 8

BOB ELLISON

I think the color is nice on the wheel horse and I like it . I had a craftsman rider for 14 years and I put JEEP stickers on it. Never did changed that tractor into a jeep. It still ran like a craftsman. So no mater the color it's still going to be a horse.

• Like 4

JackC

That would be what you could call "a horse of another color".

The owner obviously knows the best tractor but perhaps just liked a different decal? At least he picked a good brand and decent looking decal. Some of the other brand decals would have been an insult. I won't mention any names. I would give him a pass on that one, but just this one time only as long as he never does anything like that again to a horse.

At least he did not use that other brand decal that would have tried to turn that horse into a donkey.

• Like 6

Digger 66
1 hour ago, Sparky said:

Actually it's flattering that our favorite brand is often the first choice when someone wants a "tribute" tractor.

Well said Fistbump-smiley_zps64aceaa2.jpg

• Like 4

953 nut
3 hours ago, KC9KAS said:

some things just aren't right and this is one of them!

This individual is obviously color blind or just plain deranged! If he wanted to mascaraed as a Cub it should have been yellow, not Allis Chalmers orange; guess he was trying to offend everyone!

• Like 5

SylvanLakeWH

:no:

• Like 2

TravelinJavelin

well................... that sure is different that's for sure .......not my cup of tea but oh well sometimes experiments go wrong sometimes LOL!:lol:

• Like 2

Retired Wrencher

When you are the best people are always trying to copy you and your efforts. Good post Terry.

• Like 2

dells68

Farmalls were one tough tractor!  Cubs were great machines for their size.  He's got good taste in tractors both ways, so I say don't give him too much grief.  At least it's not green, oh wait, I just bought one of those with a loader for the farm :sad-bored:.

• Like 1

TDF5G

Not gonna hit the like button on that one.

:(

• Like 3

c-series don

Now I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight 😬 !! 

• Like 1

dells68
7 hours ago, TDF5G said:

Not gonna hit the like button on that one.

:(

Had to hit the like on your post just 'cuz!!  Hate to admit it, but I like 'em all!  I'd have a rainbow in the shed if I had the resources!  Horses will always be my favorite though:icecream:.

• Like 2

T-Mo
10 hours ago, dells68 said:

Had to hit the like on your post just 'cuz!!  Hate to admit it, but I like 'em all!  I'd have a rainbow in the shed if I had the resources!  Horses will always be my favorite though:icecream:.

I agree, I like them all.  Having more than one color makes you appreciate the pros and cons of the different brands.  You can see where Wheel Horse got it right and where they might have missed the mark, as is for all brands.

• Like 3

buffaloman

it collaborates my two favorites ,in a way , I kinda like it !

• Like 1

bmsgaffer
On 1/11/2017 at 6:18 AM, T-Mo said:

I agree, I like them all.  Having more than one color makes you appreciate the pros and cons of the different brands.  You can see where Wheel Horse got it right and where they might have missed the mark, as is for all brands.

I know it would be next to impossible to do right (or to anyone's liking), and it would be incredibly cost prohibitive; but I always thought it would be so cool to see someone try to mate up different tractors to make a frankenstein of all "the best parts" from several different brands to come up with their version of the worlds best garden tractor.

• Like 2

SylvanLakeWH
2 hours ago, bmsgaffer said:

I know it would be next to impossible to do right (or to anyone's liking), and it would be incredibly cost prohibitive; but I always thought it would be so cool to see someone try to mate up different tractors to make a frankenstein of all "the best parts" from several different brands to come up with their version of the worlds best garden tractor.

Um...I already own it...:wh:...

:ychain:

• Like 2