JAinVA

Never snows here

JAinVA

Blowing snow.Need to readjust the wheels so its closer to the ground.

DSCF1648.AVI

• Like 1

varosd

looks great!

Now where is Van in NC ?? 

my daughter in High Point, NC is getting hit with all the snow a

• Like 1

Terry M

Jim , are you referring to the wheels of a snow blower?   Just curious as I don't see any picture..

JAinVA

Blower wheels yes.If you can access the video in the post you can see the wheels.

Terry M

For some reason... safari on my computer won't download it....:(

JAinVA

I have to go out again because it's still snowing.I will see if I can get the missus to shoot some still photos and repost

• Like 2

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn
1 hour ago, JAinVA said:

Blowing snow.Need to readjust the wheels so its closer to the ground.

DSCF1648.AVI

Jim, 

I can listen to the video, but no picture. Darn it.

Glenn

Edited by JERSEYHAWG / Glenn

Texas Todd

I took a snapshot from his video. 

vlcsnap.jpg

vlc2.jpg

• Like 2

elcamino/wheelhorse

@JAinVA Jim you better get in side you are going to freeze you A - - off.

• Like 2

JAinVA

Sorry if you can't see the video.Had to go back out so we will try this.I'm doing the culdasac in front of my neighbor's house.I have a 600 foot gravel drive and from where I'm moving snow the state plowed road is over a half mile away.

DSCF1655.JPG

DSCF1658.JPG

DSCF1661.JPG

DSCF1657.JPG

Edited by JAinVA
  • Like 8

Digger 66

Here 'ya go bud .

This is about halfway through the 2 feet mother nature delivered last Thursday .

20170105_171916_zpseaax3z3t.jpg

Edited by Digger 66
  • Like 4

oldredrider

Darn Jim, I'm jealous!  Only got 1" of snow here.

• Like 1

857 horse
25 minutes ago, oldredrider said:

Darn Jim, I'm jealous!  Only got 1" of snow here.

:text-yeahthat:.....................but 2 inches......piece of cake ,,,,,,,,,,lololololoolo

elcamino/wheelhorse

We got about 8 inches in Richmond sure is pretty with the sun shining. I 'll work on it tomorrow . Don't want outside work to interfere with my nap schedule. 

• Like 3

JAinVA

I wished I had sunshine here.We got close to a foot and it's still flurries now.Part of the work for the blower is to clear access paths to the wood piles and ash dumpcans.I don't need to see the ground but at least I don't tromp around  in deep snow.JAinVA

• Like 1

Wishin4a416

Looks like you have it covered Jim!! Even snowing at the Beach on the news.

JAinVA

Jack,

They issued blizzard warnings at the beach.I gotta get a cab or a snowmobile suit and goggles.

• Like 1

953 nut
9 hours ago, varosd said:

where is Van in NC ?? 

@Wheel-N-It lives down near Chapel Hill, I think they got hammered with snow.

T-Mo

Jim,

If you don't mind, I added your video to youtube so it can be linked to here and maybe viewed a bit easier.

• Like 1

JAinVA

No worries.Not the best video but the others that were taken there is a lot of shaking.Now maybe some of the folks here can see the fun.JAinmVA

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• t_furl43
      By t_furl43
      A really nice 1995 wheelhorse 416H runs and drives great no leaks only 920 hrs, motor runs strong, starts right up, brand new back tires 23x10.5x12, has slot hitch, comes with 42” RD deck and 42” snowplow, wheel weights and all 4 hubcaps, I’ll also throw in an extra set of tires, will need a seat but that’s it, pickup in millersville pa 17551, price is negotiable, will trade for an Economy Powerking tractor or John Deere 318
    • Bill D
      By Bill D
      I picked up a low hour, (189.6) abandoned 416h yesterday.  Does anyone know what size the o-ring is that seals the carb to the air cleaner?  Mines cracked and I expected it to break in pieces when I remove it there by making it useless for sizing at the hardware store.  Also, the voltage regulator is missing.  Has anyone tried used a regulator from a Kawasaki as a replacement?  I have a couple here and thought about trying them.  Can anyone tell me if this engine has the governor spacer with the tab?  Thanks.

• Brockport Bill
      By Brockport Bill
      416 Hydro Tractor For Sale - please see photos. Just over 700 hours on meter. Powerful Onan 16 Hp ---  Has Automatic transmission and Hydraulic lift........New filters for tranny, engine, and fuel. New engine and trans oil. 2 new spark plugs. Only a few operating hours on near new Battery. Rear "Ag" Tires plus excellent tread front tires - Rims in excellent condition. Tin looks good. Front and rear lites work. New PTO safety switches. Also available For Sale is 48 inch re-conditioned mower deck for $425 - shell plus lift carriage assembly, all sand blasted clean to remove all rust, then two coats primer and two coats final top coat paint. Mower blades cleaned, sharpened and balanced. Rollers and wheels good condition. Also available For Sale: 48 inch plow unit - complete frame with necessary parts, springs, angle control lever, etc. Plus, like new re-conditoned blade had rust cleaned, then two coats primer and two final top red coats, newly welded reinforced iron bottom plate, plus rust cleaned and re-habbed painted wear edge blade with new carriage bolts @ $290. Also available For Sale: Rear Axle Bracket for plow, tiller, etc set up @ $65: All items cash pick up Hudson River Valley, Poughkeepsie NY area. Please Send private message to contact

• Rollo416H
      By Rollo416H
      I'm new here, but I have years and miles of dealing with electrical issues with my 1997 416H, engine Onan P216G (I am the only owner) . Problem description: the start circuit turns the starter over fine, but no spark at the plugs or the coil sockets by spark tester.  The ignition trigger tests good by connecting a test light to the coil positive and and the ignition trigger negative lead, plenty of light flash from the test light in unison with the engine turning over. So, I conclude the ignition trigger, replaced 3/18/2021 along with the coil is good.  I have followed the "Demystification" wiring diagram in detail and there is 12V at the coil positive terminal, wiriing is solid (for now), all those damn safety switches, key switch,  and relays work too. I conclude that the coil is bad since the primary side tests 3.1 OHM and the secondary tests infinite OHMS (1. displayed on multimeter).  Two coils (Onan part# 166-0820) have NEW dates of 3/2021 and 8/2021, and yes both have the same test results mentioned. Infinite OHMs to me means the coil windings are broken. The most recent coil came from Onanparts.com and tested as mentioned above when it arrived.  Onanparts won't take anything back!  There are a lot of coils on ebay and various suppliers from China.  Maybe good, maybe bad, who can tell? And most suppliers won't accept returned electrical parts. Please help: What are good test readings for a GOOD coil (primary and secondary). Who do you recommend as a reliable supplier for a new coil? 
      Thanks for any help!
      Rollo416H
    • Bill D
      By Bill D
      Hi,

I have a cracked seat support on my tractor.  Does anyone have pictures of how they have repaired or beefed up this area?  I did see a thread regarding repairs but I am trying to figure out how to beef up this area without causing problems for myself when reinstalling the belt gard and other covers.  Thanks.

Bill