SPINJIM

Had the Work Crew out for some air today.

WVHillbilly520H

Really like the roll bar on the C85 :handgestures-thumbupright:...

• Like 2

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Great shot, always on the ready.

Glenn

• Like 2

Jerry77
23 minutes ago, SPINJIM said:

snow thrower & electric lift

Just wondering if the electric lift has any problem lifting the single stage thrower? I'm guessing it is the original type that the dealers used to install for  :wh:  owners. I have one of the original style  and am just curious...:)

• Like 1

SPINJIM
2 minutes ago, Jerry77 said:

Just wondering if the electric lift has any problem lifting the single stage thrower? I'm guessing it is the original type that the dealers used to install for  :wh:  owners. I have one of the original style  and am just curious...:)

I put the lift assist spring on it, and put some extra tension on the spring.   It seems to lift it with no problem.   This is my first year with a snow thrower on the 417, so time will tell.   It's a lot easier than pulling the lever by hand.

Jim

• Like 3

AMC RULES

586fec5190a13_WHworkcrew001.thumb.jpg.8fd2216d5a89db0362b33bcc67333aeb.jpg

:roll:  Gorgeous :wh: crew Jim.  :clap:

• Like 3

T-Mo

Yes, nice looking herd of horses you have, Jim.

• Like 2

KC9KAS

You have nice looking snow crew !

Thanks for the photo!

Edited by KC9KAS
grammer
  • Like 1

Ed Kennell

Good looking herd Jim.   The 1076 looks like he enjoyed his day in the snow.    We had the same ice and 2" snow West of you.

• Like 1

Sodaking27

Nice looking fleet. I haven't even got the blade,weights or chains on my C105 yet. Hoping to get a chance to get it done tomorrow.

vmen84

man those sure are some nice tractors

SPINJIM
2 hours ago, sodaking27 said:

Nice looking fleet. I haven't even got the blade,weights or chains on my C105 yet. Hoping to get a chance to get it done tomorrow.

Sounds like Maryland is going to get a good shot of snow overnight.   Better work fast.

Tankman

NE PA was light fluffy today. Used my backpack blower.

Sounds like you may need the Horses tomorrow in SE PA. Your Stallions look up to the task! :handgestures-thumbupright:

varosd

I like the super wide garage!

• Like 1

Sarge

That herd looks good - need to get some woodgrains on that 1076 , it begs for the look of the walnut...

Sarge

SPINJIM
6 minutes ago, Sarge said:

That herd looks good - need to get some woodgrains on that 1076 , it begs for the look of the walnut...

Sarge

Yeh.  I've had the decals for a year now, but want to do a better paint job on the hood before putting them on.  

Also, I kind of like the mono chrome look, kinda like some of the street rods from the 60s.   When I do use decals, I only use the ones necessary to identify the model.  I don't use the one on the back of the fender, etc.      I'll put the walnut grained  hood decals on, but that's all.   Thanks for the 'like'.

Jim

2 hours ago, varosd said:

I like the super wide garage!

Thanks.  It's a 30' x 30' pole barn, and I still don't have enough space for my 14 tractors, etc.   But the pole barn is the reason I bought this property, and fortunately, my wife likes the house.

Jim

• Like 1

Texas Todd

Nice line-up!

33 minutes ago, SPINJIM said:

But the pole barn is the reason I bought this property, and fortunately, my wife likes the house.

Jim

:text-lol:

gt4

Nice looking crew! When i saw this, i showed the wife and said, now see this fella has it right...one tractor for each job. She rolled her eyes. Then i went to her shoes,and said seems like all these different pair of shoes have only one job each to do. Then she looked at me and smiled, with no comment.....I win! I think I'll look for another wheelhorse!👍😝

• Like 4

Sarge

Just be aware - if she decides to start buying all those different types of shoes in the several hundred dollar range she'll win for sure...lol

Sarge

• Like 1

Terry M

I like that 417...looks like it could really pump some snow.:handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1

c-series don

I have a 417-A with a 2 stage, you're going to love yours! They are calling for 8-12" here so I'll probably start with the C-165 auto with 48" blade then switch to 417 when it gets deep. Maybe do some stacking with the C-141 8-speed with FEL, then clean up with the other C-141 with C-48" Sweepster broom! I have an F-350 with 8' Fisher plow but don't use it for my driveway cause it's no fun!!! That's just for my snowplowing business. My neighbors must think I'm nuts when I come home,park my truck on the road walk in then bust out the horses!! 

• Like 3

gt4
2 hours ago, Sarge said:

Just be aware - if she decides to start buying all those different types of shoes in the several hundred dollar range she'll win for sure...lol

Sarge

Ya your right. I didn't think about that... Maybe she won😢

SPINJIM
3 hours ago, Terry M said:

I like that 417...looks like it could really pump some snow.:handgestures-thumbupright:

Thanks.  I used a low chute snow thrower on my C-120 last year, and it worked well, but didn't throw the snow far enough in the wider part of my driveway.  So I'm looking forward to trying this new rig this year.   Still a single stage, but I hear that the tall chute makes a difference.

Jim

• Like 1

Retired Wrencher

Jim it is always nice to have more than one worker. You did well on your choices. Enjoy.