Rp.wh

Best picture/moments 2016

ACman

IMG_1508.JPGNow that's a great bunch of guys there in that pic  :text-woo:  !

After that pic it was like someone turned on the light and the roaches scattered :ychain: ...

:omg:  clean up on aisle 9  :chores-mop: ... they cleared out and cleaned up very quick . It goes way to fast :( .

Edited by ACman
  • Like 9

Texas Todd

2016 was a good year. Started out with 1 :wh: and ended the year with a stable of 7. After 3 restorations and many miles, this one has to be my favorite. Giving the 1056 and C-160 to my son and son-in-law at Thanksgiving. Grandson picked his out already....

IMG_4949.jpg

Wonder what 2017 will bring?

Edited by Texas Todd
  • Like 9

stevasaurus

That is some nice looking horses Todd!!  :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 3

stevasaurus

Ryan...you started this thread...check this out.  The next level is going to the Big Show.

2008_0805STEVE50053.JPG

I'm not sure why he is not wearing his black socks with these brown sandals.  :)

Edited by stevasaurus
  • Like 7

PeacemakerJack

Nice socks with your Sandals Jim:ychain:. Are you wearing some to make up for Dino who doesn't wear them?:text-lol:

• Like 5

Rp.wh
5 hours ago, stevasaurus said:

2008_0805STEVE50053.JPG

Ohh this picture is great @stevasaurus look at that smile, looks like a little kid with them Mandies ha 

• Like 1

Aldon

I agree with you Steve. That first evening at the big show is definitely a top memory of 2016. What a great weekend. So many new friends made.

The Indiana get together which almost did not happen (monsoon weather) was also memorable. Between meeting a few additional folks the fact that it was the last scheduled along with a major gas leak and the fella who had his trailer flip....well let's say the memories will remain. 

I recently upgraded cell cell phones and can't easily access my older pics but another couple highlights were @stevebo get together and making a tractor run into PA with @fast88pu

2016 was definitely a great year.

• Like 4

userj8670
On Saturday, December 31, 2016 at 9:48 PM, AMC RULES said:

Mrs Rules and I, celebrating our 25th anniversary...    :handgestures-thumbsup:

...combined with collecting :wh: attachments from Niagara Falls was a great time. :text-woo: 

IMG_5726.JPG

Don't mind me asking but where in the falls?  I see the grand island bridges in your photo as well- wish I would have known you would be in my area!  I'm about 15 min from Niagara Falls .  Congrats on the 25th

• Like 4

bunson70

Hey RETIRED WRENCHER, You have a very nice 607! I am in the process of rebuilding mine. I hope that mine turns out as nice as yours. where did you find the rear tires? I am guessing, that they are not the originals. Here is my 607 the day I picked it up. It is now in pieces. I do have some of it painted.

36131_1136923160292_6137052_n.jpg

• Like 8

ztnoo

Well, the two biggest Wheel Horse related events for me in 2016 were:

1.  The Spring Mentone event where as a "rookie" I met a bunch of guys........Lane Ralph, Stevasaurus, ACMan, Fun Engineer, Glen Pettit, and uh, and uh, and I eventually lost track. But everyone made me feel super welcome. For that, I am very grateful. Thanks guys!

2.  The Fall Leesburg, IN event at Scott Mehlburg's place. Maybe a little bigger crowd, a little different mix of people, different machinery. Met Scott, Derek Workman, D.J. Harrison, and Aldon Trimble (NY) and his friend Rick from the South Bend area. Aldon was the first person to greet me upon joining RS last February and is a fellow GT 14 owner I have shared many forum notes and experiences with, as well as interesting and engaging private conversations.

Not meaning to slight anyone, but meeting Aldon was the highlight of my Wheel Horse year.  thumbup.gif

IMG_0801b.jpg

Edited by ztnoo
  • Like 5