Rp.wh

Best picture/moments 2016

Digger 66

You guys know how to spell F U N !

• Like 7

Rp.wh

These are all awesome pictures keep them up!!! Here is more moment for my 2016 20161114_123452.jpg picked my oldest up off the bus for a tub ride20161029_130302.thumb.jpg.d381decfbd28890e0155eb003aba4a6b.jpg at Jim's , with this suburban doing small garden plow20161008_133326.thumb.jpg.4184ec5b1d1c80e6ac12df702137de97.jpg Jack leading with Jim following and uncle Roger in the back what a fun day!! I also agree @PeacemakerJack one of the 2016 moment would have to be meeting you and your family, Also meeting @stevasaurus at Jim's plow day have to thank everyone even Dan for helping with silly questions and a very big thanks to jack for letting me take some turns on your tractors. Also a very big thanks to, he's my step dad but I call him dad  @WHX9 for getting me into this hobby and all the advice, help and great times in the shop!!!  Here is to 2016!!! :occasion-xmas: also thanks to everyone else on this site, has been awesome getting to know you all and making new friends and the biggest thing learning from everyone!!

Edited by Rp.wh
  • Like 8

SylvanLakeWH

Cheers!

Happy New Year from my :wh: to yours!

IMG_0567.JPG

• Like 6

PeacemakerJack
4 hours ago, HuntzNSam said:

We picked up our first Wheel Horse this week - Hooray!  I haven't driven one since the mid 70's.   We've been working to make it ours, removing later add-ons and modifications, heading to a more stock configuration.  We just got the stock drive pulley and belt on and drove up and down the drive and court, smiling all the way.  I was all set to install the blower, until the brains (Sally) reminded me it would not fit the shed until we get rid of the old mower.  We are digging our new 856 and looking forward to a WH 2017!

SAL DAY 1.jpg

DAY 3A.jpg

Welcome to the Forum!  So glad you found us!  I was excited to see that you are located only about three hours south of me.  You look to be quite close in proximity  to a good friend of mine from the forum @stevasaurus he is located in Elgin.  I really enjoyed reading your post and how excited you are to work on your 856 and put it into service.  Be careful though, these things are highly addictive in the best way possible.   

• Like 7

oliver2-44

Lots of great moments including our first grandson on his first of many tractor rides.    Also thankful for all the great helpful members on RedSquare

• Like 8

TIGman

Well, I would just like to say Thank you!!

to all the Red Square forum members for all your help, advice and answers for this "newbie" in the Wheel Horse collecting hobby.

A great 2016 moment. :) 

Started out with a 875 in early summer,then a 1054, C-120, Lawn Ranger...... Who knows what will join the :wh: stable in 2017???  I am addicted. :handgestures-thumbupright:

IMG_20161008_145409.jpg

IMG_20161223_163536.jpg

IMG_20161224_133436.jpg

IMG_20160731_163221226.jpg

IMG_20160822_195705663.jpg

Edited by TIGman
  • Like 8

wallfish
2 hours ago, squonk said:

Favorite :wh: show moment was The Dino on Wallfish's :wh: bike.

And he briefly tried to get out of it at the last minute. Glad he did it!

Steve is such a great guy and always makes one my top ten memory's of the show. From his first year winning of the raffle tractor to last year's "ride" and every year in between.

• Like 8

squonk
11 minutes ago, stevasaurus said:

One high light that really stands out...staying up half the night (after the drive that day to the Penn Show) with Aldon shooting the breeze and finishing off a bottle of Jack.

I went to bed but slept with one eye open waiting for the wail  of the sirens to drift in over the hills. and then the flashing lights in my windows. :)  :occasion-xmas:

• Like 8

stevasaurus

Most of the guys started out the night with us out there Mike.  I think that had a lot to do with us not wanting to call it a night.  We were too wound up to sleep.  What a nice time and what a nice way to start the Big Show.  :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 7

squonk

Another "classic moment" courtesy of Shynon. You had to be there! :lol:

20160623_200716.thumb.jpg.c9d416470709cf7fc238d7e959aa14c8.jpg

• Like 7