stevasaurus

Panzers

nigel

Love them always wanted one I've seen many pictures of them but never seen a real one , where were they made ?

Sparky

Thanks Steve. 

I think the money shot on the Panzer is that Plymouth rear axle....very impressive! I can't imagine anyone has ever "blown up" a Panzer rear.

I had a Panzer Meteor years ago, regret selling it. Should have just moth-balled it.

Mike.....

• Like 2

stevasaurus

Nigel...they were made in Pennsylvania.  :)  Tough looking little buggers.

dells68

Very nice Steveasaurus!  I'd love to have one.  Bet they were one tough machine with that auto rear end.

• Like 1

chris sutton

Heres a mag i have

image.jpeg

• Like 3

stevasaurus

WOW!!!   Thanks Chris...that is sooo cool.  :handgestures-thumbupright:

WVHillbilly520H

Hey guys what you reckon this may have been...also I believe some were built not to far from me in Waynesboro VA,Jeff.

IMAG2269.jpg

IMAG2270.jpg

IMAG2271.jpg

Screenshot_2016-11-05-21-15-35.png

• Like 5

Terry M
3 hours ago, stevasaurus said:

Just wanted to show some of the Panzers that I have ran across at some of the shows.  :)

Steve,  are you getting the "itch" to buy one?  

• Like 2

oliver2-44

Did somebody put @stevasaurus. up to "True Confessions". This Turquoise colored one jumped in my truck some time ago.  image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg Fairly rare this far south I guess you could say I couldn't pass it up and put it away for my future retirement  Very solid built machine. 

• Like 6

stevasaurus

A bunch of us were in the chat box last night (a few from across the pond) and the subject of Panzer tractors came up.  I have always liked the looks of these guys, and if I see one at a show, I will usually take a picture.  Well, since you can't post pictures in the chat box, I figured I would start a thread and put them in here.  Looks like I am not the only one who likes Panzers.  Thanks to those who have added to this thread...the history is a very good read!!  If anyone has anymore pictures or information, please add it here.  :handgestures-thumbupright:

2010_08162011SYCAMORE0025.JPG

• Like 2

jackhammer

A lot of those pics look like they came from AJ's jamboree grounds

• Like 1

Ken B

I do like some of the Panzers I see.. This has got to be my favorite though. The guy looks like Edgar from Deadliest Catch.. Thanks for posting Steve!

• Like 1

CasualObserver

Too bad you didn't catch a picture of the guy flipping the one at Portage last summer!  Too short of a wheel base and he popped the clutch on the tilt table. Front end came right up and over on him. Three of us nearby ran over to get it off of him, luckily only his pride was injured... well, that and a few bent parts on the Panzer! 

AMC RULES

:text-yeahthat:    Remember...    :ychain:

the bigger your counter weight, the faster they flip.