Wishin4a416

Predator 22

Wishin4a416

My local HF has the 22 Predator marked down to 599. The lowest I have ever seen it. I should go and grab one but I just don't need it. Hope some of you guys who have been wanting one have the same deal in your area.

WHX??

I saw that too Jack, I get the coupon/special emails....should go get one just in case an Onan goes south. Still kinda worried about side loading effects on the crank but for that price ya get a couple years out of it ya done good. Other guys here I read  have done a repo with them and said they use half the fuel of an Onan.  

• Like 2

Wishin4a416
5 minutes ago, WHX9 said:

I saw that too Jack, I get the coupon/special emails....should go get one just in case an Onan goes south. Still kinda worried about side loading effects on the crank but for that price ya get a couple years out of it ya done good. Other guys here I read  have done a repo with them and said they use half the fuel of an Onan.  

It is inviting.

82Caddy

I have one in a D series.  Close to 100 hours now.  All of those with a loader but the break in period.  Running a pulley off the crank for the loader pump (no manual or electric PTO) without issue. 

• Like 3

WVHillbilly520H
4 hours ago, WHX9 said:

Specs say ball bearings supported crank...and a couple videos on there sounds pretty good too...

Screenshot_2016-12-28-21-38-55.png

Screenshot_2016-12-28-21-39-44.png

• Like 4

slammer302

Bowtieguy put one on his C-175. He went with a electric clutch to help with side load on the crank shaft.

• Like 2

Howie

I have seen the bearing callout too, would like to see inside one!

mmmmmdonuts

Just got a coupon for this at $599 in the mail. Keep an eye out for it this month.