prondzy

Forklift

prondzy

I have been pushing around the idea of making a fork loader setup for my ark 508 loader. My plan is to remove the original bucket so it isnt destroyed and make a skid loader style quick attatch system and make a new bucket as well. Has anyone out there done the same thing? Can i see pics?

• Like 1

SylvanLakeWH

search for:

Professor1990

New project idea...a forklift

Started by Professor1990December 18

All kinds of ideas and pics...

Hope it helps.

• Like 3

ACman

@prondzy around my state , there's multiple places to buy universal mounting plates and accessories . I'm sure there in Minnesota there's plenty of places that do the same . Go down to your nearest ag dealership and check out how there built . It's actually not to complicated . Many years ago we made a quick attach for our HMI skidsteer . We had bucket , tine bucket , forks , a plate with just a hitch to pull things around , a 3 point for moving things around , wood spliter , and grapple bucket . Every build was a fun one . There's always good ole YouTube for how to's and do a search on CL . Heck I bet @wheelhorseman1000 could hook you up or knows of someone .  Fabricating with metal was one of my favorite things to do , and it sounds like your not scared to dive in either . Once you build one you'll think of something else you need . With a quick attachments for your loader you'll wonder why you didn't do it sooner . Good luck :handgestures-thumbupright: !

Edited by ACman
  • Like 5

Sarge

Just have a look at any common skid steer , nearly all have a quick attach on them and they are fairly simple - YouTube as said is a big help too . I need to do another one for a buddy's Deere compact next year...

Sarge