carscape

Hello, Red Square, from North TX

AMC RULES

:WRS:

953 nut
1 hour ago, carscape said:

had optional 3 piece cam

:ROTF:       :ychain:          :occasion-snowman:          :WRS:      At least it didn't have a four piece connecting rod!      :hide:

• Like 2

Sparky

:WRS:

Nice to hear it's still working for you after owning it for over 30 years!

Mike.....

KC9KAS

@carscape Glad you found us here at Red Square! :text-welcomeconfetti:

WHX??

:text-welcomeconfetti:Aboard Tex & make yourself homely.... Iook like you got some fab skills as well so guys with that fit in really well here. I am eyeballing that nice pickup tho! :handgestures-thumbupright:

oliver2-44

Welcome. I'm down the road. In Central Tx. Is that old ford a 64 or 65. I had a 66 years ago

• Like 1

WHX??

Looking like an old Ford... I guess 65 Ollie .... nice any year ...can you tell us old farts have a penchant for old things other than :wh: @carscape :)

Terry M

:text-welcomeconfetti:

WHX??

A same year horse in the back....now that would be a calendar shot!!!

SylvanLakeWH

:text-welcomeconfetti:

ClassicTractorProfessor

:WRS: Nice looking :wh: you have there, and I too must say that's a sharp 65 Ford in the background too, two of my favorite things in one picture.

5 hours ago, 953 nut said:

:ROTF:       :ychain:          :occasion-snowman:          :WRS:      At least it didn't have a four piece connecting rod!      :hide:

I got a K301 with one of those if anyone's interested lol

• Like 1

JC 1965

:text-welcomewave:

Texas Todd

Welcome Neighbor!

T-Mo

:WRS::text-welcomeconfetti:

When you can give us some pictures of the Sears sleeve hitch mounted.

Again, welcome to RS.

jay bee

:text-welcomeconfetti: to :rs: Carscape.

Nice looking :wh: and a truck to envy.

Jim

carscape

Thanks all for the kind welcome. Ford is 65 w/76-77 front end, brakes, PS & column, seat. Still got the @#%*#! 3 speed non overdrive trans.  It will  do 70 but doesn't like 

it. Have attached pix of sleeve hitch & newest yard toy. Still working on linkage to allow dig/scrape and still be able to lift blade. 

IMG_0480.JPG

IMG_0484.JPG

Edited by carscape
  • Like 6

DougC

Hello and   :text-welcomeconfetti:  to the forum.  :handgestures-thumbupright: