seuadr

40" mid mount blade on 520h

seuadr

Hi all,

Does anyone by chance have pictures of the 40" grader on a 520h?

I can't seem to get the dog leg between the mid lift and the tab on the grader and I'm not sure if i am not getting it lined up or if either the dog leg or perhaps the tab on the grader is correct.

Thanks in advance,

Jared

gwest_ca

Don't know how the 40" fits on the 520-Series. This is the only original manual we have.

By the time the 520-Series came around they were using a 50" grader blade that got pushed from the rear. Again the earliest original manual we have.

Sure you are connecting it to the right location?

Lift rock shaft 520-H.jpg

seuadr

Not sure at all! :lol:

The pins line up with the mid tachmatic and the bar aaaaallllmost lines up with the holes labeled "snow blower or generator" but not quite, regardless of lift position. I kind of suspect the eyelet on the blade was moved because no matter the position it seems about an inch off, but i did not think to try the "extra lift" holes, but i would be surprised if it lined up.

Ah well, with the blower on and ice and snow it is a problem for spring me anyhow. :P

gwest_ca

The snowthrower, generator and tiller arm of the lift is for front and rear attachments. It won't lift anything.

The arm above that one is used for lifting attachments. A long link should work from there to the blade. Notice the mower lift arm below everything. The chain goes from the upper lift arm to the lower arm. Then a short link goes between the mower arm and the grader blade. That location is identified as Snow/Grader blade.

Garry

Turftech

Item #13 (about 6" long) will line up with one the trunnion position holes. The lift arm will need to be removed or loosely tied out of the way. This is how I set mine up to get positive down pressure.

Sorry, this is on the 50" blade but should be adaptable to the 40"

seuadr
3 minutes ago, Turftech said:

Item #13 (about 6" long) will line up with one the trunnion position holes. The lift arm will need to be removed or loosely tied out of the way. This is how I set mine up to get positive down pressure.

Sorry, this is on the 50" blade but should be adaptable to the 40"

Ah, so it looks like i probably HAVE been trying to line up the wrong set of holes..