Sign in to follow this  
jake kopec

418-8 lift switch relay

jake kopec

My plow lift stopped working. I traced back the problem to what I believe is the problem. Just beyond the lift switch is a harness that plugs into a 30A 12V Bosch relay with five male tabs which plugs into the lift motor with two wires directly going to the motor. 12Volts go in, but nothing comes out to the motor. That being said, if I am correct. I'm having a hard time finding the part anywhere online.

Is there anywhere I could look to find this part? Bosch # 0 332 014 150   Thanks for your help Jake

N3PUY

Most auto parts stores should have that relay.   Don't ask for that specific Bosch relay .... you'll get a "don't have it.".   Don't ask for a tractor lift relay ... you'll get a "duh?".

Ask for a 5-terminal relay like for a fog light.   It's a universal relay.

Look on eBay and you'll see what I mean.   10 for $16.97

30 amp relay

• Like 1

WVHillbilly520H

Should be a standard 12 volt automotive relay, take the old one to NAPA,Advance ,Auto Zone ect they should be able to help you out,Jeff.

Sarge

Look at the back of the relay - there are several different ways they can be configured but I suspect it's just the standard Bosch/generic layout . If the circuit is fully fused it should not hurt it to try a good quality generic or Bosch brand and just plug it in ...

Sarge