Ny Horse

310??

Ny Horse

Hi guys,   Just wanted to see if anyone could tell from the pic whether or not this could be a 310.

looking at buying my first Wheel Horse and I've been finding quite a few on Craigslist.This one is about a three hour drive from me.........

IMG_4255.JPG

• Like 2

slammer302

Not a 310. Looks a C-100 or C-120 or C seires of some sort. Could be a no name wheel Horse too. The decal on the side almost looks like a no name seires 

Edited by slammer302
  • Like 3

Ny Horse

Thanks slammer302! I wasn't sure what model it was but I was pretty sure it wasn't a 310 but I'm a newbie so wanted to double check👍🏻

It looks to be in pretty solid shape though. The seller says it runs great and everything works correctly so I might go take a look at it this weekend.I'm gonna see if I can get a serial number tomorrow and maybe get some more info on the model.

• Like 1

slammer302

The model # will be on the tag with serial numbers just ask for that. Or ask what the decal says on the side of the dash. That will give you what it is. 

• Like 1

Ny Horse

Thanks, I'll let you know what I come up with. 

daveoman1966

Judging from the small low-profile seat, the missing headlight bucket (plastic insert instead),  and the close-rib rear tires, I am guessing it is a B series...  B80  B100 or the like.  Those rear close-rib tires are likely to be 22x7.5x12 having a lower profile than the C series.  

• Like 2

rmaynard

The decal on the side appears to be that of a 1973 no-name. As said, the small tires, no headlights, and other hints such as the pre-1976 hood ornament,  my guess would be a 1973 10 8-speed.

• Like 5

953 nut

:text-coolphotos:             A "B", "C" or "NoName" will do everything that a 310 will do and in my opinion they look KOOL  :handgestures-thumbupright:.

• Like 4

boesabot

To me it looks alot like my raider 14 except for the seat.

• Like 1

TDF5G

:WRS:

Don't you know the protocol?  You buy the tractor, then figure out what it is!

:D

• Like 1

Ny Horse
1 hour ago, TDF5G said:

:WRS:

Don't you know the protocol?  You buy the tractor, then figure out what it is!

:D

Right!! What was I thinking?? Haha👍🏻

• Like 1

Ny Horse
7 hours ago, rmaynard said:

The decal on the side appears to be that of a 1973 no-name. As said, the small tires, no headlights, and other hints such as the pre-1976 hood ornament,  my guess would be a 1973 10 8-speed.

I think you are correct!!

IMG_4256.JPG

IMG_4257.JPG

IMG_4258.JPG

• Like 4

gwest_ca

You can see the top of the ID plate in the 2nd photo - right at the bottom. It is also visible in the 1st pic.

Garry

• Like 1