RJ Hamner

C-121 Back to Life

roadapples

Nice job, and not too far from the Big Show...

AMC RULES

Like the blast cabinet there too.  :handgestures-thumbsup:

• Like 3

Ed Kennell

Niceee....and unlike some of us, you got the hood decals on the correct sides.    :rolleyes:

• Like 1

RJ Hamner

Decals - That's a funny story in itself:wacko: Yes  They are correct NOW!

• Like 3

Daddy Don

Looks great. I like my 121 the best of all the three tractors I have.

Sparky

Very nice!

Mike.....

SPINJIM

Nice work.   I like to use the amber tail light too.   The amber stands out on the red fenders better than the red lights do.   I never thought to use a blinker for them.   Hope you don't mind if I steal your idea.

• Like 1

benji756

Very nice job you should be proud of it!

RJ Hamner
9 minutes ago, SPINJIM said:

Nice work.   I like to use the amber tail light too.   The amber stands out on the red fenders better than the red lights do.   I never thought to use a blinker for them.   Hope you don't mind if I steal your idea.

Don't mind at all.

I am always amazed at what ideas a person can come up with while mindlessly riding back and forth mowing the lawn:huh:

• Like 1

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

A plus job, I like the amber lens on a flasher idea to. Where did you get amber Lenses? Or did you swap out the whole rear tailight assembly.  Good idea, got me thinking.

Glenn

A plus job, I like the amber lens on a flasher idea to. Where did you get amber Lenses? Or did you swap out the whole rear tailight assembly.  Good idea, got me thinking.

Glenn

Texas Todd

Nice job. I like the wheel weights. Is that all stainless hardware?

dclarke

Nice job on your tractor and I like the amber flashers also.  What did you use for foot rest pads? 

T-Mo

Nice job, looks great.

RJ Hamner
13 hours ago, JERSEYHAWG / Glenn said:

Glenn

I found the light assy's on an RV parts website.  They also had chrome bezels to go with them but I passed on them.  After I had bought them I was at a NAPA store in Boonsboro and they had the very same light assy's

4 hours ago, dclarke said:

Nice job on your tractor and I like the amber flashers also.  What did you use for foot rest pads? 

They are stair/ladder treads that I found at Harbor Freight.  Tractor Supply had something similar but they were way too thick.  Home Depot has the grit type so I bought a set and trimmed them and the Harbor Freight ones to the correct size then put one on one side and the other type on the other side.  The wife thought the Harbor Freight ones looked the best.  I was NOT about to disagree.

• Like 4

RJ Hamner
5 hours ago, Texas Todd said:

Nice job. I like the wheel weights. Is that all stainless hardware?

Found the wheel weights when I was looking for a "parts tractor".  They were on a 68 Charger.  I had bought a 68 Raider so I bought it too so now I have a set of "twins" (got the parts tractor too, 74 C120 with a seized hydro)

Some of the hardware is stainless.  Screws on the grass guard,the dash, the plate that covers the shifters, etc but most came from Bolt Depot (bulk buy) and got a shot of clear to keep them "purdy"

• Like 1

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn
3 hours ago, RJ Hamner said:

Found the wheel weights when I was looking for a "parts tractor".  They were on a 68 Charger.  I had bought a 68 Raider so I bought it too so now I have a set of "twins" (got the parts tractor too, 74 C120 with a seized hydro)

Some of the hardware is stainless.  Screws on the grass guard,the dash, the plate that covers the shifters, etc but most came from Bolt Depot (bulk buy) and got a shot of clear to keep them "purdy"

Yes, the wheel weights are real wheel horse wheel weights. Nice job the way you did them. Stands out with the red button head.

Glenn

• Like 1

WHX??

Very Nice :handgestures-thumbupright: although I do have a penchant for that original patina and the "working horse" look!