GlenPettit

Two neat sites: L&GT

GlenPettit

Here are two very interesting sites I came across recently:

(1)  "20 Custom Tractors" by Don Campbell   (YouTube Video below, 10 min)  He modifies JD's, has lots of nice custom tractors, wished we could see inside his shop.

(2)  www.TheLittleTractorCo.com    Kurt Smith custom builds 1/2 size Garden Tractors, site shows a lot of detailed custom steps making these.

• Like 6

953 nut

Couldn't get the video to play, but enjoyed the Little Tractor Co;   wonder if they built any of these?

Florida Flywheelers 2016 033.JPGFlorida Flywheelers 2016 028.JPGFlorida Flywheelers 2016 029.JPGFlorida Flywheelers 2016 031.JPGFlorida Flywheelers 2016 032.JPG

• Like 5

CasualObserver

I remember this video really making it around from that same guy the last two winters. I didn't realize he'd done so many others!

Maybe we can get Bob @whlpny to get something comparable up in :wh: red?!?!

• Like 4

Fun Engineer

Don Campbell lives a few miles from me and has done some unbelievable custom tractors. He's partial to using JD green though. He even build a mini road grader out of a Wheel Horse. 

His real passion is building models of different machines. I'll see if I can find a link to him or you can google him to see some of his projects. 

He hasn't done any tractors in awhile. I think he's focused on his models now. 

• Like 3

russellmc301

i have watched all his videos over the years and its trully neat what he has done.

• Like 1

Ken B

Very impressive! This guy is an engineering genius. That John Deere 9630 is an awesome machine. You can tell he put a lot of thought into how this machine sounds as well. Who could get tired of listening to that engine run? That bad boy can move some serious snow!

• Like 1

JC 1965

WOW !!  Great video Glenn.     :thumbs2:    I would also like to take a tour of his shop. Thanks for sharing.

• Like 2