Ernie1990

Retro fit headlights?

Ernie1990

Hey has anyone used led lights in replacement of factory headlights? Not just led bulbs but actually replace the whole headlight assembly with two led lights. I have a 75 c100 and the reflective bezel is gone, tried some other reflective material but doesnt have much projection from the led light bulbs i put in them. Was thinking of using something like this maybe? 637413.jpg

Edited by Ernie1990
  • Like 2

953 nut

There have been quite a few threads on the subject. Do a search on this site and you will find them.

ACman

Same here , been thinking of using some on the 312A . It looks like a small square light would fit perfect inside the holes in the hood .

IMG_1167.JPG

IMG_1492.PNG

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• DerrickH
      By DerrickH
      Still learning about my WH 312-8. Where do i start looking to figure out how to get headlights to work without buying new lights right away?  
    • Tractor boy
      By Tractor boy
      Ive been trying to change the headlight bulbs on my 312-8. but i cant seem to get the glass cover off. So are these bulbs change able? And is there a reason for the headlights to not function if they are getting current?
      - Tractorboy
    • Rob R
      By Rob R
      Hi guys my newly added C-81 came sans lights (first pic below) .... so I thought it would be easy to 
      find a used light bracket WRONG .... so next best thing engineered one from a front set off an
      OLD Craftsman mower I had in my stash....  was surprised on how well it adapted some cutting,
      pop riveting and voila....... of course added all the lines and a 20 Amp fuse to onto the Accessory
      starter switch block..... Thought I would share this with you all..... Merry Christmas let there
      be light!  P.S. also added a Cigarette lighting outlet (so I can easily add a rotating yellow
      danger light when pushing snow. Cheers