gt4

Decisions,Decisions

gt4

Well i got my 6 horses all nice and toasty warm in the garage, and there all getting along just fine. I even can park my truck in there with them. Now my conundrum is do i park the truck outside and if i see or have a horse trying to follow me home do i take it,or keep the space for the truck.Geez i hate to pass on a horse!! Anyone want to throw in their 2 cents?

20161210_151149.jpg

• Like 6

elliot ness

Truck out side for sure. Horses like the warmth, Trucks don't care.

• Like 6

lynnmor

You need an upper deck, they all don't need to be shoulder to shoulder.

• Like 6

RedPaul

I can be of no help here.  My truck and my horses live outside.  The horses are wrapped snug in  pretty blue or green blankets that I buy for cheap at Harbor Freight.

Wife's grand-ma turned garage into a hobby room eons ago.  Now it is our wood shop

• Like 1

Pollack Pete

Park the truck outside.A truck is built to stay outdoors.Keep the horses indoors.Buy all the horses you can get your hands on.We're only here for a short time......enjoy yourself.Ya never know what waits around the corner.

• Like 3

oliver2-44

Your asking this Horse crazy group for a recommendation is like asking a Snake Oil salesman if he has something for what ails you:banana-wrench:

Of course since Horses are an ailment here, maybe you are actuallu in the right place.  I see a multi layer storage rack in you future. 

• Like 6

russellmc301

you can park the truck out side with a nice for sale sign and then you can get even more horses.:deadhorse:

• Like 3

ACman
On 12/11/2016 at 11:53 AM, Pollack Pete said:

Park the truck outside.A truck is built to stay outdoors.Keep the horses indoors.Buy all the horses you can get your hands on.We're only here for a short time......enjoy yourself.Ya never know what waits around the corner.

Believe me anytime , anywhere...enjoy life while you can .

On 12/11/2016 at 0:46 PM, oliver2-44 said:

Your asking this Horse crazy group for a recommendation is like asking a Snake Oil salesman if he has something for what ails you:banana-wrench:

Of course since Horses are an ailment here, maybe you are actuallu in the right place.  I see a multi layer storage rack in you future. 

:text-yeahthat: This is like asking a woman if she rather have diamonds or a vacuum for Christmas :lol: !

Edited by ACman
  • Like 3

Dale520H

There should be room for one in the truck...leaving space for more in the garage 😃

• Like 2

Thor27

Sounds like an excuse to add on to the garage to me......

• Like 4

Tankman
On ‎12‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 11:43 AM, lynnmor said:

You need an upper deck, they all don't need to be shoulder to shoulder.

:text-yeahthat:A few Stallions might like looking around from high!  :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 2

Retired Wrencher

GT4. I would say get one of the tarp sheds to keep the truck in it. That way you do not need to clean off the snow. In the morning to go to work:no::bitch:

• Like 2

chris sutton

If you get that stuck for room you can always put one in the dinning room, much nicer to work on in the warm and can even watch tv and its nearer the kettle. :D

DSCN1153.JPG

• Like 7