RMCIII

Supporter Status

RMCIII

So - just tried to do another 2 year supporter and it says "You have already purchased on of these in the past, not available". So I can't re-up for another 2 years?

RMC

nylyon

RMCIII
22 minutes ago, nylyon said:

Did all of the above, and that is when it gives me the message that I can't purchase a 2 year supporter again.

nylyon

Check your email, I've resent the renewal. You should also see the renewal in your purchases area now as well,  Once you purchase, to renew you need to pay the renewal invoice, this is done in the event of a price change you will continue with the original price.

It will renew as of the date paid., not the original expiration.

RMCIII

It's just not my day. Yep I went into it, but it has my old address. So I clicked other, updated address, then checked credit card for payment. Says confirm order. I hit confirm and it goes the next screen which I would think would need my cc info. Gives me another error, says "There was an error processing the payment, please try a different payment method or contact us"

RMC

nylyon

Interesting, there shouldn't be an option for credit card.  Select the option for PayPal, in the PayPal you should be able to pay via credit card.