gt4

2017 big show

gt4

I know it is a long way off for the show,but i was wondering if it is all wheelhorse 520s or if there are other models there for sale and to drool over.Really regret not being able to make it last June but it's on our vacation slot for this year. Can't wait for June👍

• Like 1

AMC RULES

Definitely, you'll see a lot more than just :wh: 520's there.  :handgestures-thumbsup:

• Like 6

elcamino/wheelhorse

@gt4 Last year was my first Big Show all models of :wh: too drool over , pieces and parts for sale , tractors for sale . Check out the for sale at the Big Show when it is posted on the Forum in late spring. A great group to talk to and learn stuff. 

• Like 8

ACman

:text-yeahthat:It's truly every Horseoholic's dream  :) !

• Like 7

Ed Kennell
17 minutes ago, ACman said:

:text-yeahthat:It's truly every Horseoholic's dream  :) !

Or any and all .....holics.      :rolleyes:

• Like 8

WHX??

Oh yes Gt ..will be a lot more than 520's there! You will not be disappointed. Might be a particularly good year to go if looking for a 520 tho!

• Like 4

CasualObserver

@gt4 take a look at all the past pictures in the gallery pages...you can kind of get an idea of what the show is every year.

http://www.wheelhorseforum.com/forum/163-whcc-club-shows/

• Like 3

WHX??

Here's a boat load more http://www.wheelhorseforum.com/forum/164-2016-whcc-show-pictures/  from this year ... My favs cause I was there! :) You gotta check the one out where Jeff @ACman has his track chair on the teeter toter! Oh and the Dino @stevasaurus on 'fishes @wallfish's scoot!

Edited by WHX9
  • Like 4

dince

I have just joined the Red Square forum, and am trying to navigate my way around!   When, and where, is the 2017 Show to held, please?

• Like 2

elcamino/wheelhorse

The Big Show is the weekend after Fathers Day . It is held in Pennsylvania USA in a small town named Biglerville ( I hope I spelled it correctly ). It is held annually on the same weekend and at the same place.

• Like 1

dince

Jim, thank you for your reply.  However, a dumb question, from Australia, when is Father's Day?

• Like 1

Ed Kennell

Fathers Day....Sunday, June 18, 2017.

• Like 2

dince

Thank you, Jim

WHX??

Forgive Jim and Ed's manners for not :text-welcomeconfetti:ing you to  :rs:@dince.... they are old and prone to forget:ychain:

• Like 7

dince

Thank you, for the info, and I apologise to Jim and Ed for inadvertenly setting them for getting ribbed by WHX9!!!  No doubt, in time, he too will get old!!!

Now you can all take the mickey out of me - a week ago, I made what you fellows call a barn find.  Yes, a treasure in a derelect shed that I thought was a WheelHorse, hence my interest in your show and the possibility of attending and meeting some real experts, and others! Anyway, got it home, abit of google research, and, yes, it ain't what I thought, but an early 1960's Simplicity.  So, no need for me to come to your show!

kind regards to you all, and all the best for the forthcoming festive season!

• Like 3

Ed Kennell

Come anyway @dince , just leave that little yellow tractor at home.    You are welcome on the :rs:and we would love to meet you at the Big Show.

Oh, and don't worry about that @WHX9 character....he knows.

John Wayne - Gun Control

• Like 4

WHX??
13 hours ago, dince said:

in time, he too will get old!!!

By how slow I move in the morning me thinks that time is already hereI  

Happy holidays to you too @dince

• Like 3