Notfishin

Carlisle AT 101 for Pulling

Notfishin

i been looking at these tires  Carlisle At 101   size 24x12x12 and was wondering  if anybody has used  these yet. or what your thoughts are

using these for a a stock wheel Horse Puller Tractor 

Notfishin

At101.jpg

Notfishin

I was hoping someone had a thought on this ! my thoughts the tread lug is not too deep and would act like a cut tire and not dig a hole and keep crawling forward 

I was hoping someone had a thought on this ! my thoughts the tread lug is not too deep and would act like a cut tire and not dig a hole and keep crawling forward 

Zeek

I'm not sure about those . . . looks like they lacking some tread depth on the outside.  I use Carlisle Super Lugs on my Cub puller, but you have find them used mostly now. 

Notfishin

i would like to see a set of these , but no tire store stocks them where im at  , have to order a set . not going to do that till i look at them first . i know the zero turn guys use them. figured someone had tryed a set by now 

fast88pu

I ordered a set for my father's C-85 puller he's building. The lugs are shallow and ends rounded. But the lug is still and not a 45 degree lug either so they should work good for the lighter classes. Still have a few months till they start to try them out. Weren't bad on price at only $80.00 each compared to the $185.00 each I just spent on my firestone flotation 23 s that I just go go my puller

RandyLittrell

A guy I used to pull with used these and they work very well. I believe they made him pull with the guys running 26's. 

Randy

Notfishin

we can use up to 26 inch in stock class . but have to change drawbar height . we can use cut tires , but cant use professional cut tires . anything above 23 inch tires .

has to change drawbar . cant decide if i want to  cut some 24x12x12 turf tires and try that or buy these AT 101,s , im wanting to stay with the 24 inch or i would just use a set of cut Ag tires 

fast88pu

IMG_20161025_074145.jpg

IMG_20161026_112330.jpg

IMG_20161026_112341.jpg

IMG_20161025_074124.jpg

IMG_20161025_074130.jpg

IMG_20161026_074215.jpg

• Like 3

Notfishin

i have allready got two center plates from miller tire and installed them in some 8 1/2 wheels 

and im going to order two sets of the 10 1/2 inch . wheels and some centers to install ,

we tryed using the uncut Ag tires . and they just dig down too far and fast . best luck we had are with half wore out ag tires and cutting them . 

You did a good job on those wheels ! and those tires  look great !

fast88pu

Thank you. I hope they pull well this up coming season

IMG_20161025_074145.jpg

Notfishin

My biggest. Problem was getting the center in the correct place before I tacked it in place . Did you make a jig or just measure and wild .like it did .mine turned out fine .but I was worried. 

fast88pu

My centers fit snug so I put a straight edge across and measured while tapping them into place

Notfishin

I'm hoping Santa gives me a gift certificate from miller tire.lol