Ed Kennell

Big Show Preview

857 horse

Wow Ed......what an amazing few pics.....Glad you got thru that ,,,,,,,,,Never know  how close a miss can be.......

Your pics just prove that..................

And that gate pic.........Wow again......7 months till Wopner....ooops I mean the Big Show.....I was gettin ready to pull forward,,,find my space in front of registration....set up my tent and waite for all the "crazies".....opps     ,,I meant all the friends we have gathered with over the years....

Those pics are really wild....keeps a peson focused....thanks for sharing....

remember,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the clock is ticking..!!!!!    another Tee shirt...another membership.renewal......another Red fish story....rustled over a state line...  lololloololol :banana-angel::banana-explosion::banana-angel:

• Like 1

squonk

IMG_6748.thumb.JPG.19f6a27b6619af340acd1a7b09027a79.JPG

Let's see, I see Steve, John, Jim, Aldon, myself and HHHOOOWWWWAAAARRRDDDD! :)

• Like 5

Ken B

That Work Horse looks like it was just taken out of the box. Awesome job...Awesome pics as well. Imagine sitting back in your living room and all of a sudden a cars bumper and tail pipe is looking thru the window.... Or... Steve, John, Jim, Aldon, Squonk and HHHOOOWWWWAAAARRRDDDD are in your front yard!

• Like 2

rmaynard

smfg.JPG

That is one sad looking picture. Needs a whole lot of red to brighten it up...can't wait till June 22.

• Like 6

Ed Kennell

There seems to be some confusion....    Some members that have read the first post think I own the Work Horse in the picture.  I wish I did and I wish I had the talent to do a restoration like this, but I do not have either.

The tractor owner and restorer is Ken Deatrick @kdeatrick.    I Hope Ken accepts my apology for any misdirected credit I received for his work.

• Like 1

WHX??

That is one nice looking horse Ken :handgestures-thumbupright: & glad to see you made the calendar! Wish I could make the BS next year to see it but I'm with Bob on the bleakness... Head lines should read ... a cold gloomy fog persists around the South Mountain Fairgrounds in the absence of RED!

1 hour ago, Ed Kennell said:

There seems to be some confusion....

None here Ed... I have seen your work first hand! :ychain:

• Like 2

kdeatrick

Ed, No confusion from what I read. It was good meeting you as well Saturday. The part is in on that Work Horse and it's ready to work at our cabin next season. Though I'll likely do some more work throughout the winter on that worker as well.

I took the tractor back over to my mom's basement garage for the winter.  I have just a little more deck work to do as it's just a hanging shell until I get acceptable caliber of parts installed on it for the shafts. It looks as good or better than it did when dad bought it back in May 1983.

20161127_135335.jpg

20161127_135341.jpg

20161127_140543.jpg

• Like 5

Shynon
11 hours ago, squonk said:

IMG_6748.thumb.JPG.19f6a27b6619af340acd1a7b09027a79.JPG

Let's see, I see Steve, John, Jim, Aldon, myself and HHHOOOWWWWAAAARRRDDDD! :)

Is that doctor Steve doing a check up :ROTF:

• Like 2

857 horse

Just looking at that pic makes me want some  Quackers !!!!:bow-blue:

jonepeer

I sorry if I've missed it but

When and where is this show?

Ed Kennell

The show is always the Thu, Fri, Sat, and Sun. that followers Fathers day.  It is held at the South Mountain Fair Grounds on rt 234 in Arendtsville  Pa.   

Go back to our home page and scroll down to SHOWS for more info.

• Like 1

AMC RULES

:rolleyes: Cheese Graters looking pretty good flying the flag there on the WHCC big :wh: show page.  :text-woo: