limited12

Thought I was getting out part 2

953 nut
7 minutes ago, limited12 said:

pump on the rear, can some one tell me what this was

:text-coolphotos:     Don't see a pump, but you do have an independent lift cylinder so a mower and a tiller could be mounted and operated independently. Pretty sure it is home brewed but a great idea.

Nice Haul, guess I should tell everyone I am getting out of the hobby so a whole herd would follow me home.   :ychain:

• Like 3

Pollack Pete

Well,you should really know by now............THERE IS NO CURE.

• Like 2

elcamino/wheelhorse

Very nice score and you still have more to pickup. You must have found a honey hole.

C-101plowerpower
1 hour ago, 953 nut said:

:text-coolphotos:     Don't see a pump, but you do have an independent lift cylinder so a mower and a tiller could be mounted and operated independently. Pretty sure it is home brewed but a great idea.

Nice Haul, guess I should tell everyone I am getting out of the hobby so a whole herd would follow me home.   :ychain:

looks like it might have come from a d series

• Like 1

KC9KAS

If that is a GT-14, that is the correct setup for the independent 3 point lift.

I have one like it!

• Like 2

Shynon
2 hours ago, KC9KAS said:

If that is a GT-14, that is the correct setup for the independent 3 point lift.

I have one like it!

:text-yeahthat:

KC9KAS

If the GT-14 still has the mid lift cylinder AND the back 3 point lift cylinder there should be 2 lift valves. The mid mount would have been the valve to the right of the forward/reverse motion control. The "optional" 2nd cylinder valve would have had and extension to and through the left side of the tunnel. The handle would have been on the left side of the tunnel.

I actually mounted mine in the tunnel to the left of the motion control lever. It is somewhat crowded there, but it is done!

I have photos, but Photobucket is not cooperating right now!

Edited by KC9KAS
spelling
  • Like 1

limited12

Thanks guys

49 minutes ago, KC9KAS said:

If the GT-14 still has the mid lift cylinder AND the back 3 point lift cylinder there should be 2 lift valves. The mid mount would have been the valve to the right of the forward/reverse motion control. The "optional" 2nd cylinder valve would have had and extension to and through the left side of the tunnel. The handle would have been on the left side of the tunnel.

I actually mounted mine in the tunnel to the left of the motion control lever. It is somewhat crowded there, but it is done!

I have photos, but Photobucket is not cooperating right now!

I do have two lift valves

• Like 2

Thor27

Y3g7Hw.jpg

• Like 2

Retired Wrencher

guess I should tell everyone I am getting out of the hobby so a whole herd would follow me home. IS THAT THE SECRET TO THIS HOBBY.  limited12  Good job on the new equipment looks like a lot of great parts.

• Like 1

clueless

When some folks fall off the wagon they fall hard, looks like you my be one.:rolleyes: 

• Like 1

CasualObserver
1 hour ago, clueless said:

When some folks fall off the wagon they fall hard, looks like you my be one.:rolleyes: 

He didn't fall off that wagon, he commandeered it, kicked everyone else off and drove it over to pick up more :wh: stuff! :lol: 

• Like 1