That looks great Glenn. Nice job.

• Like 1

Fun Engineer
On 12/9/2016 at 1:30 PM, pfrederi said:

Make the lighting issue real simple

Number 1  real men don't use cabs:P

Number 2 Move snow in the day time:P

IMG_0062.jpg

I don't usually blow snow at night but the lights are "cool" 😎   I only use my strobes when I'm in or near the road. 

Looks great Glenn but where's the snow😁

Edited by Fun Engineer
  • Like 1

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn
1 hour ago, Fun Engineer said:

I don't usually blow snow at night but the lights are "cool" 😎   I only use my strobes when I'm in or near the road. 

Looks great Glenn but where's the snow😁

Looks great Glenn. Where's the snow?

You know where it is, by you.

Now that I am all set there will be no snow.  Squonk says so. 

Glenn

• Like 1

Sarge

May want to consider a much smaller lamp on the sides to light up the area next to the tractor . I've learned that having very bright forward/back lighting against new snow makes it tough to see along side the tractor and avoiding objects . Look into the small round 1 watt led round lamps - they are cheap and effective , I use 3 in the rear of the old Land Cruiser FJ40 for dome lamps .

https://www.superbrightleds.com/moreinfo/led-wired-bolts/bolt-beam-12mm-led-light/1494/#/tab/Specifications

These are brighter than you'd think - https://www.superbrightleds.com/moreinfo/led-light-modules/small-wired-led-accent-light/1141/#/tab/Reviews

Sarge

• Like 2

WHX??

Nice Glenn, you mentioned they are offered in flood or spot?? Yes floods was the right choice.

Picked up a amber beacon for the ventures into the road. Magnetic mount and a piece of tin on the underside seems to hold it. Seems to be a nice little unit for 15 bucks at TSC. Plugs into a cig lighter which I thought I had.....now where did I put it....:confusion-scratchheadblue:

Getting hammered here today, 4-5 on the ground already and still coming down. @pfrederi jinxed us tho ...it's day light! Maybe get some clean up action after the Packer game tho! 

• Like 1

Kurt-NEPA

Hey Glenn,  I finally got to try out my new LED light bar.  Is this bright enough?

3.jpg

• Like 5

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn
2 hours ago, Kurt-NEPA said:

Hey Glenn,  I finally got to try out my new LED light bar.  Is this bright enough?

3.jpg

Kurt, I saw it on the other thread and commented. holy smokes.......a mini sun.

Glenn

• Like 2

Kurt-NEPA
8 hours ago, JERSEYHAWG / Glenn said:

holy smokes.......a mini sun.

Glenn

That about what I thought when I saw the picture.  I've to try some pictures in dark.

Needless to say, I am happy with the LED Light Bar

Kurt

• Like 1

WHX??

Nice to see you got a little dusting Kurt. I'm liken the way that bad boy moves snow...inspires me to get my tall chute goin! Same light bar on its way so looks like it's a good choice.

• Like 1

Kurt-NEPA
1 hour ago, WHX9 said:

Nice to see you got a little dusting Kurt. I'm liken the way that bad boy moves snow...inspires me to get my tall chute goin! Same light bar on its way so looks like it's a good choice.

Yep, it was only about 1" on the drive.  But very wet and heavy.  I was worried it would freeze over night.  I think you will like the light bar, I know I do.  Get busy on the tall chute.

• Like 2

WHX??

You need to safeguard that pic Kurt and summit it for next years calendar ...absolutely beautiful pic... @T-Mo would love it! Ordered some lights off flea-bay today...keep you fellas posted, 'sposed to get 10-12 in thisweekend??

• Like 2