AlwaysLookin80

New 856 for the collection

T-Mo

Nice score.  I agree, leave it as original since it's in pretty nice shape already.

• Like 1

Terry M

Glad you found that JA...Looks like a really nice one.  :handgestures-thumbupright:

Sparky

Nice find. As well as a simple cleanup and leaving it as a survivor I would loose those wheel-barrow front tires.

Mike....

• Like 1

AlwaysLookin80

Yeah the front tires are on the list of things to change. I have a few new sets of 3 front ribs but I think I'm going to go with a Turf type. 

Rear tires are wheel horse brand and in good shape. Would like to find some good useable front wheel horse tires. 

• Like 1

WHX??

Nice .... :handgestures-thumbupright:...Love the patina JA but yes loose the tires ... I have got a set of original WH tires with tubes off my 1067 (sawtooth thread with the WH on them)  if your interested ....  yours free for the asking + shipping. They are fairly cracked (sidewalls)   but would have some  use in them yet for a worker. I got a nice set of tri ribs that  @edwroy recently had in classifieds. Let me know if you want pics or more info.

• Like 1

AlwaysLookin80
9 minutes ago, WHX9 said:

Nice .... :handgestures-thumbupright:...Love the patina JA but yes loose the tires ... I have got a set of original WH tires with tubes off my 1067 (sawtooth thread with the WH on them)  if your interested ....  yours free for the asking + shipping. They are fairly cracked (sidewalls)   but would have some  use in them yet for a worker. I got a nice set of tri ribs that  @edwroy recently had in classifieds. Let me know if you want pics or more info.

Pm sent 

WHX??

Here ya go JA... I would think 20-30 bucks for shipping . If you don't want them they are free to any member for just shipping cost. I hate to have to throw them out but I will probably never use them.  They do have some overspray on them

20161117_195337[1].jpg

20161117_195420[1].jpg

20161117_195434[1].jpg

20161117_195330[1].jpg

20161117_195324[1].jpg

The tubes did hold air but will need the core threads chased and new cores.

• Like 2

Flatheadpete

I have mine torn down for a paint job currently.  Yours just gave me motivation to get it done!!!

953 nut

@J.A.,  :text-coolphotos:   That is a great find, love the short frames.  @WHX9, your offer is the type of thing that makes this the greatest on line family there ever could be!   :text-bravo:

• Like 1