953 nut

Happy 10th Anniversery Red Square

russellmc301

happy birthday:popcorn::hbd:  thanks for all the great:wh: :confusion-helpsos: that makes this hobby great

• Like 9

SylvanLakeWH

:text-yeahthat:

• Like 8

Ed Kennell
8 hours ago, roadapples said:

May the friendships we`ve made on Red Square last as long as the "Horses" we ride....:handgestures-thumbupright:

:text-yeahthat:    Well put Jay.   

• Like 8

Upper Canada

Best site on the web as far as I am concerned.  Here's to another 10 great years ahead. I am gonna need this site for years to come as I am only a year into this hobby and I am not anywhere near being done. 

• Like 9

DougC

The day 13 months ago when I discovered this forum was one of the happiest I have had in many years! Thank you :rs:

• Like 9

857 horse

I am not one of any greatness........I am not educated,,,,formally.....I cant say i've ever wrestled a calf to the ground...

But I will tell you all this .....................

WE ARE GONNA BLOW THE LID OFF THE BIG ONE IN 2017.......i RECOMMEND,,,,YOU FOLD YOUR SEAT BACK TRAY"S FORWARD IN THE UPRIGHT POSITION....DROP IN YOUR QUARTER......DUST OFF THAT OLD DRUG STORE PONY RIDE,,,,,,,AND HOLD ON........

2017 AT THE BIG SHOW IS GONNA ROCK,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,SO,.,,,HOLD THE PRESS'S,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,OR HOLD ON TO SOMETHING,,,,,,

boyz       we:"re gonna make History,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Summer under the Sun,,,,at the BIG SHOW

Howard857Horse,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,at the Greatest Show on Earth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....

fat tire fridays 005.JPG

BIG SHOW PICS 004.JPG

BIG_SHOW_PICS_006.MOV

Edited by 857 horse
  • Like 8

VinsRJ

Happy B-Day... Thank you to all!

• Like 7

DennisThornton

I just happened to notice this thread!!! (perhaps because I think I've check 3 or 4 times this evening!) but I was just trying to keep up with what was new, hard here on such an active forum, but even though it's bedtime I wondered what was up, read through and then wondered if I should post a comment.  

Yes this forum has been a great help to learning about my Wheel Horses and yes, there's info here and help here that couldn't be found anywhere else for any price!  But crap!  Anybody here for any time at all knows that!  Yes I love to learn, but there's still something else here!  

I was touched by Karl's comments.  I'm sure he's proud of what this forum has become but I'm equally sure that the aggravations have been intense at times for someone who cares so much.  Mike, you impressed me early on and I was most pleased to meet you in person.  It's very easy to understand how you have been an asset to this group!  

Then I began to wonder why I check in almost everyday, sometimes more often.  Why do I look forward to what's going on here?  I was around before computers, before the Internet but I've embrace technology and I've been on a lot of forums!  No other forum (and certainly not FaceBook!) has captured my interest like this one!

Great job!  To all of you that helped make this what it is today!  "HAPPY 10th ANNIVERERY"  (sorry Richard!  I just had too!  B))  But thanks to the "historian" we now have some more history of this forum!  Thanks Richard!

Happy Anniversary Red Square!

• Like 9

bowtieguy

To Mike and Karl.....Congrats.....from member# 7....it has been a "great 10 year ride".....and I do remember ya before RS....!!!!

• Like 9

Coadster32

Amazing place for certian. Thank you all for making it happen. I'm not heavy into WH right now, but still sign on, and follow along, and offer input whenever I can. The people are second to none. Thanks Karl for typing in your memories. I don't remember it all, but do remember some of it. Thank you for your sacrifices.  I like the Mike in deep thread as well. Thanks again for that link.

• Like 5

Ken B
10 hours ago, Sparky said:

In case anyone is curious... Mike......

First time reading Sparky in Deep, brought back some great memories from my much younger days. I have so been there and so done that! Good thing we don't live closer Mike, I'd have to show you how its done.... I'd think I'd at least be able to demonstrate how you get yourself a little further stuck. Ya see, ya got to have a shoe lace with ya and tie it to the the governor shaft arm and give it a good yank (acts like nitrous) before entering said pond...:ychain:

Edited by Ken B
  • Like 4

Wheel-N-It

A big most humble Thank You to the founders of Red Square and those who have kept the site up and running. 

Also my respect to the Supporters who give their financial appreciation. 

Like others here, because of Red Square I have crossed paths with some good solid people that I would have never met otherwise. I'm sure Mr. Ponds never imagined what good seed he was sowing when he invented the Wheel Horse tractor.

• Like 7

T-Mo

This is the earliest I could find using the wayback machine.  It takes a while to load, so be patient.

https://web.archive.org/web/20080719135003/http://whtractor.15.forumer.com/

If you click on that, you will see why it's called Red Square and where the name came from.  Chris, the original owner, when trying to find a template for the site, used the template called, Red Square (Karl or Mike can correct me on this).  Hence Red Square moniker.

I was member 30 or 31, I can't remember.  I joined just under a year after the site was established when I traded for a C-141 Automatic.  There were just a handful of active members then, those who were posting about every day.  Chris, Mike, Karl, Stephen, and a few others.   From that we grew and grew.  I can honestly say, it's been a fun ride for the most part.

• Like 8