cafoose

Saw this on CL what model is it?

cafoose

I was just browsing Craigslist and saw this. They are asking $175. Does anyone know what year and model this is? :confusion-confused:

round hood.jpg

• Like 1

Molon_Labe

Just a guess but it looks like a 654 that has been repowered. Any more pics?

• Like 1

Retired Wrencher

cafoose    ? I would say $75 and take off there hands. Good for parts or winter project.

Edited by T1257 RETIRED WRENCHER.
  • Like 1

cafoose
7 hours ago, Molon_Labe said:

Any more pics?

No that's all the pics they posted.

4 hours ago, T1257 RETIRED WRENCHER. said:

I would say $75 and take off there hands. Good for parts or winter project.

That's what I thought looks a little high to me too plus it's an hour's drive one way. I have other projects now anyway.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Buzz
      By Buzz
      1964 854s
    • Kavint76
      By Kavint76
      I found a wh for 300 n i dont no what it is. It has a round hood n 9 slots in it with 8h kohler engine. Ill try to put a pic up let me c if i can.yep i know yall can tell me thnx.

• cafoose
      By cafoose
      Just picked up three more horses and a pair of Ag tires for $300 today! Could someone please help me identify them?

• Johndeereelfman
      By Johndeereelfman
      I acquired this tractor a couple of years ago from a guy who thought it was a John Deere round fender. I currently have 31 lawn & garden tractors in my collection, all John Deere's, and nothing newer than 1973. I wasn't going to buy this tractor due to it being a Wheel Horse, however since it's an RJ and my youngest son's name is Ryan James, I figured I'd bring it home. Yes, this is the only "red" machine that I own.  Anyway, once it was home, I took the tractor completely apart due to limited storage space in my garage, never thinking to snap a couple of pictures first, so sorry guys, I have nothing for you to compare it too when it's done. I'm slowly finding all of the parts and pieces, so as I do, I'll update as I go along. Here is what I started with July of last year. Each piece is getting completely stripped, primed, and first coated for now. I'll get to wet sanding and additional coats of finish later when all of the parts can be done together at the same time. As you can see, this RJ was repainted green at some point in it's life time, however I'm hoping to make it look as good as it would have been off of the showroom floor. 

I have the lift arm, front axle, rear wheel hubs, brake band, and a few other small little pieces stripped and primed. These pieces hung for a few days then were lightly sanded with a brown paper bag, and re-coated again with primer. I also spent the extra time tapping off the brake band. 

• Camarokid
      By Camarokid
      Hello red square new member here, I would like to share my very first tractor with you all. A 1958 rj58 that I picked up the other day. This past Friday I left work a half hour early to make it to the bank to only travel 10 mins down the road from my job to purchase a rj. So I took it home and enjoyed my weekend staring at it! Can't play yet with it... Have some searching and work to do XD