FrKsHwZ

1970 Raider 10 "Under Tarp Find"

FrKsHwZ

Just became a SUPPORTER..! Well I feel Finally dragged it home and now trying to decide what to do with it.  Definitely leaning towards parting it out or sell it all together, or keep it if the Wife say I can...lol. Idk yet. Like I said before got it all for $75. Working on the plow right now, but I did try to get the Clevis Hitch off, with no luck so far. After all that going to clean up the deck and make sure everything is lubed up " that's what she said." Well enjoy..!

IMG_1386.JPG

IMG_1387.JPG

IMG_1388.JPG

IMG_1390.JPG

IMG_1389.JPG

• Like 6

JimD

If you can get that engine to run this could easily be turned into a nice worker. Some pressure washing and a bit of touch up, nothing too extreme but a refresh would make her presentable. It has possibilities. :)

• Like 2

FrKsHwZ

Unfortunately there's no compression in the engine(Tecumseh), I do have a extra running K241 generator start, was thinking about swapping it out it I did decide to keep it. 

• Like 1

Pollack Pete
9 minutes ago, FrKsHwZ said:

Unfortunately there's no compression in the engine(Tecumseh), I do have a extra running K241 generator start, was thinking about swapping it out it I did decide to keep it. 

Pull the head..........probably just a valve stuck open.Easy fix.

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Best of luck, and being a supporter is the best.

Glenn

• Like 1

DennisThornton

You have come to the right place for sure!

:text-welcomeconfetti:

Soak that clevis while you work on other stuff.  Then do it again while you work on other stuff.  Then....

Retired Wrencher

FrKsHwZ                  :WRS:               I has possibilities. In time you can get to run. Good project on the side. stick it in the shed and when you get the time work on it. You will  be happy in the end.

Edited by T1257 RETIRED WRENCHER.

CTPhil
On 11/11/2016 at 6:05 PM, FrKsHwZ said:

In the last week I'm 2 for 2 freeing hung valves in Kohlers by pouring ATF down the spark plug hole and letting them sit a couple of hours.

• Like 3