George Washington

Noob needs advice

DennisThornton
45 minutes ago, George Washington said:

nevermind - it just sold :(- only a few hours before i was supposed to go get it - oh well, easy come easy go. I did find a C160 for $200 and its closer so may go check that out tomorrow instead

Does luck follow you!  Don't mess around asking a bunch of questions about the C160 or it won't follow you for long!  Go get it!  Ask questions later!

• Like 2

JC 1965

:WRS:

George Washington

ok guys - bear with me here - the search for a wheel horse is fast and furious - I just found a pretty good looking 516h for $350 - I know thats a good deal but is the 516h comparable to the 520h? Does the extra 4hp on the 520 really make that much of a difference? Ultimately I've decided to buy up all WH models eventually. Its my new hobby and the wife couldn't be happier. I guess my question really is will the 516h still handle with ease all of the ground engaging work that you can throw at it the same way the 520h would?

516h.jpg

Edited by George Washington

RandyLittrell
  • The 516 has smaller front wheels and tires and I believe it has a weaker transmission than the 520H. 

If you give me the info on the C-160, I will go check it out for you!! :auto-dirtbike:

Randy