T-BONE

Picking up 2 attachments

T-BONE

Hey. So I got the Clevis. Drawing on how to make it and install it.  I was wondering if there is a way to be able to keep the mower deck on and still be able to pick up what ever is on the back 

elcamino/wheelhorse

There is a way . I did a post in July 2015 , I think it was called Rear hitch something , I used an electric actuator on the rear and it works great. There are pictures included and comment from others.

• Like 3

T-BONE

I was hoping that the way the Clevis hooks up under the seat  that it would just pick both up at the same time 

DennisThornton
1 hour ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

There is a way . I did a post in July 2015 , I think it was called Rear hitch something , I used an electric actuator on the rear and it works great. There are pictures included and comment from others.

Inquiring minds want an easy something to click on to see this inspiration!

953 nut
36 minutes ago, T-BONE said:

just pick both up at the same time

It will pick up both at the same time, but will lower both at the same time. If you want the mower to remain up while operating the rear hitch you could chain the mower up when not in use.    :techie-eureka:    You could buy a second :wh: and use it for rear implements!     :ychain:

• Like 2

elcamino/wheelhorse

@T-BONE My tread was titled "Separate Rear Hitch Lift" started 7-28-2015 . My set up is the rear lift only operates the clevis hitch and I use the manual lift for the deck. I always leave the deck set at the same height . so the rear hitch can be set at different heights without the deck height changing.

DennisThornton

That caught my eye some time ago. Great thread!