ACman

Every Horseoholic needs one

953 nut

:text-coolphotos:              Is ACcuz going to become a vendor?            Could probably sell out at the Big Show.                          :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 5

Wishin4a416

Nice!!

• Like 1

ACman

No plans yet , but she also made me the tee shirt with my profile pic and username for this past big show . She and ACcuz do really nice work and are super busy with all kinds of projects .

DougC

I like!!!!!   I would be one of the first to order a custom :wh:  mug. Then I would buy a cup holder for my 520H's.     :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 2

SylvanLakeWH

:text-yeahthat:...Only my cup holder would be on the C 105...Love the Black Hoods!

:ph34r:

• Like 2

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

What a great mug, I mean it.

Glenn

3 hours ago, SylvanLakeWH said:

:text-yeahthat:...Only my cup holder would be on the C 105...Love the Black Hoods!

I am glad to have stumbled on this thread. It's regarding the C-105. In my barn find post, what did I find wayyyy in the back, another part of the barn, a blackhood C-105. Being as I have the C-175,  I was drawn to the 105 like a magnet. I noticed, one guage like the 175 and the rear pan was steel, with just reflectors on the back, no lights. But that great, long, blackhood.....

Who can school me on the virtues of the C-105?  just asking as it looks like one heck of a ride..........

Glenn

• Like 2

SylvanLakeWH

Well, I'm no expert. Got it last year from my brother, who gave it to us for my son to use in his lawn / snow business.

10 HP Kohler K241AS engine does a great job plowing and mowing - plenty of power and the thing's a tank.

New tires all around, rebuild on the engine (smoked a lot when we got it and burned oil fast...), added a rear spot light, cig. lighter for power, a plug in flasher for night plowing and a bit of rewiring here and there and she runs like a champ. Metal rear fender pan had already been added - that's pretty common.

We are a bit unusual for this site in that we only have the one WH and she's a worker...You are fortunate to have found a C 105. It is a good tractor. What year? Our's is an "82 with full lights...

Enjoy it!

Jim

PS - OOPS - Sorry ACman...did not mean to hijack your post!

Edited by SylvanLakeWH
  • Like 1

Mike'sHorseBarn

My current coffee cup is worn out, I'm in the market for another! :greetings-waveyellow:

• Like 1

ACman

Yes , she is interested in selling all kind of :wh:goodies !

I don't want to break any rules here so , @Sparky @nylyon what do ACcuz and I need to do ? 

WHX??

Here ya go Mike ...these are pretty popular now, can get them over the 'net but a lot of folks makes them.. I guess they are easy to make with any picture you have. Not a nice travel mug like AC man's but what the heck!

medium_55d1ff3b3ce82_20150816_1804541_jpg_65db2d9d38ebf0cae2dbfd15d9eb5cad.jpg

• Like 2

Mike'sHorseBarn
1 minute ago, WHX8 said:

Here ya go Mike ...these are pretty popular now, can get them over the 'net but a lot of folks makes them.. I guess they are easy to make with any picture you have. Not a nice travel mug like AC man's but what the heck!

medium_55d1ff3b3ce82_20150816_1804541_jpg_65db2d9d38ebf0cae2dbfd15d9eb5cad.jpg

Where did you get that? I have heard of things like this but never saw where i could get them.

WHX??

Gal right in town here makes them ..20 clams apiece, she made some fishing ones for us too. Fish pictures overlaid  on maps of where we caught them...pretty cool.  Not real big mugs tho.... I would bet  they are offered all over the  net google custom coffee mugs once!

ACman

:)Hey know I'm working on getting something set up for you guys . :thanks: 

But I warn you...if your significant other see her site you're going to be spending more $$$ :lol: ! She makes all kind of different things.

Dont want to break any rules...:naughty: Would like to make a line of projects for you guys !

Edited by ACman

Sparky
11 hours ago, ACman said:

Yes , she is interested in selling all kind of :wh:goodies !

I don't want to break any rules here so , @Sparky @nylyon what do ACcuz and I need to do ? 

Feel free to post an ad in the for sale section. Might be a good way to see how much interest there really is. If she wants to be a vendor take a look at the vendor rules and make sure they can be followed. We do require all vendors be RS Supporters.

Mike.....

• Like 1

benji756

ACman can you pm her site to me please?

ACman

I'm working one getting her a account to place a classified ad with a link to her store thanks . She is just super busy with her new business selling sings ,plaques ,shirts ,sweatshirts ,and whatever you can think off to put vinyl on .

neil

Here is my nice aluminium water bottle 

image.jpeg

• Like 2